37 - Feeling down

Next day , yes it's going to be the hardest day ever specially for woohyun. Because as The CEO of King's Hotels and Company, he has to take a decision about Yura, Means The one who has stole that 25 M as everyone think.

Both of them arrived to the office..Woohyun couldn't find that Bright smile and shining face of hers which he saw everyday. But only a pathetic and hopeless expressions he could find. How much hard for her to face at these stupid things. Because she is all innocent for all these matters.

" Yurayahh ...." Woohyun held her shoulders and looked in to her fearful eyes.

" Baby, Listen to me..nothing gonna happen ..I will care about everything ..Ok..Don't be afraid ..since i'm the CEO of our company , they can't do anything "

" But...Woohyunahh...?? " He cut off her placing his index on her lips.

" I said, don't worry ...trust me Yura..." Saying that he hugged her. There were only 15 minutes for the bord meeting. Woohyun Left her for while and made a call for Sunggyu.

Wh - " Hyeong , What's going on?? "
Sgyu - ****************

Wh - Ok...This will be last time that i'm asking help ...Please Do it however ..

Sgyu - ******************

Wh - Ok..Hyeong , I trust you! And Thank you...

Sgyu - ******************

Time Passed and Meeting started. Woohyun sat on his seat which belongs to The CEO and His mom Sat on the seat belongs to which belongs to The Chairman instead His Father. Woohyun's father is the chairman of company but i can't handle things because he is badly sick. Watching his mom sitting there, woohyun's whole expressions changed by a second.

" Why are you here?" Was the 1st thing he asked.

" I'm here because i'm the new chairman of the company.." mom smirked and replied.

" Ok shall we start ?? "

Yura was still the corner of table as everyone can see her properly. Her feet were almost began to shake..her whole system was cold like frozen ice..

" Miss. Kang Yura..you already know that why are u here "

She nodded.

" 25M ..can u explain that what happened to that Money ?? "

Yura hardly lifted her head..

" I - I don't know Sir...I only know that i deposited them Already by the time i got the cheque by Mr. seo "

" So you're saying that you're all innocent ? " Mr.Heyshi woohyun's mom questioned. Woohyun's sudden glare made her smirks.

" Yes Mam..." yura replied.

" Why are you Lieing Mr.Kang ...better you accept what have you done ...so we can give you a little bit relief tho..."

" There is no relief she needs..she didn't do anything like you all say " woohyun jumped to seen.

" Woohyun ....Why are u being like this...?? You already know everything and y are u trying to serve her?? " mom questioned making his blood boiling.

" Ms. Kang, why didn't u hand over the cheque to woohyun ? " Mr.Seo asked making yura surprise.

" W- what are u asking Mr.Seo ? You asked me to deposit it by myself ...U didn't even mention His name at that time " yura replied in confusion look.

" Hah..Are you going point at me Ms.Kang..I told u to handover for Mr. Woohyun " Yura couldn't understand what to do or what to say...Because Yura is and Mr.Seo is the one who know the truth and Seo is lieing and No one gonna believe Yura.