16- Jealous

" Eommaa...i thought right! There is no anu relationship ship between woohyun and that cheap girl " Sonju said to her mother while applying nail polish on her nails.
" Are you sure? But you're the one who said there shared there feelings towards you..." her mother gave her objection.

" Nop..you know? She loves another one..you know him very well " Songju teased at mother.

" Who?? " mother asked back.

" Nam..... Sunggyu ...." she released.

" Mwo...your brother ?? "Her eyes widen and eyebrows going up and down.
" Hmm..." songju nodded.

"Awhhh pity girl.. she should mind her distance with top class people like us...i feel so sorry about her" she reply and shrugged .

" Don't worry mom..just let it happen. Oppa also likes her.." songju replied holding a cunning smile in the corner of her mouth.

" Foolish boy.." mother giggled.

__________________________________

Woohyun was checking out things about hotel management. Yuara and Manager Howon also walking with him. Reception, Cafeteria, Buffet, Kitchen and room arrangements.

They came to the cafeteria to have some drink.
" Mr. Nam,my works are over..i should reconstitute all of errors. So..." he couldn't finsh it.

" Oho...just sit and say what you want to drink....You too " he said and glimpsed at Yura.

" Deh.." both of took seats in the same table.
" Black coffee "  - Woohyun
" Milk coffee " - Hoya
" Americano " - Yura

" Why do you want Americano when you can ask something delicious more than.."- woohyun

" That is the best and cheapest drink law call people can have  " - Yura replied.

** Woohyun's pov**

Why she always dragg herself to down. Her answer remind me that i'm a 1st class money maker. Because the truth is i don't like americano. It is not that small distance between me and her to close it easily. But i wanna find the way to close it forever to make her life Feel better. better. But i can't do it because still she don't love me, he hasn't even a little crush or an idea about me. I don't what happened to me after met her. I never thought to fall in love with someone. But at the first sight of her could make me mad at her. Her sweet talks, her pretty face, long black hair, Pinky lips, brown eyes..everything is perfect for me....i took a long seen of her. She was talking random stuff with Hoya..She talk with him comfortably unlike with me. She never smiled with me when she talk with me. That's true it brings me feel jealous.

I came back to my sense because i saw Sunggyu was walking to us.

" Hey, i tried to contact you lots of times..but lost " he sat beside her while ruffling her hair.
" Ohh...Oppa...i didn't notice it..wait" she searched her phone.  I slightly peep my head. Yes that's right..5 missed calls.

** Author's pov**

" owwhh..Miyahne ...i forgot it. I meke it silent. Was it an emergency ?" Yura replied.

" Nahh..never mind..i came here to meet him.." he glare at woohyun.

" Me?? For what? " woohyun asked carelessly.

" That business trip...i won't going. Do it yourself...
Yurayahh...i'm done..do you have free time to hangout ..??" Sunggyu asked while standing up.

" I...." - Yura stepped to answer but woohyun arose his voice before that.

" Did you finish making presentation ? " woohyun gazed at Yura.