21 - Day 3 - I was wrong

* A/ N **

It's 9 am.. But Yura Still sleeping. Woohyun was sitting beside her and watching the way she sleeps. Her face shows how much she afraid last night. Her eyebrows were wiggling like she was having bad dreams. Woohyun slowly placed his index on her forehead and finally his hand. He slowly rubbed her eyebrows. While making a tinny smile.

" No..Please ...i'm begin you..please  ....!!!!" She murmured and woke up suddenly while  screaming...She was about cry...Tears dropped  slowly.

" Hey...Are you OK..?? " Woohyun scared and held her shoulders.

She hugged him suddenly giving him surprise and stared to cry loudly as  a child who cries while hugging her mother.

" Hey....It's OK...nothing has happened to you...everything is OK...Don't cry..." He said while rubbing her head. But she didn't stop it and hugged him more tightly.

Woohyun smiled and hugged her back.

" Fine....Cry...Cry  until you feel that you forgot everything about that....I'm here for you OK.." he said so kindly.

After a while she released him and stared to look at him giving him feel wired.

" wae?? " he asked gently.

" Gumawo ...." She said after took a long breathe.

" Foolish girl ...I told you this would happened ...you didn't even listen to me..." Woohyun ruffled her hair saying that.

[Yura's pov -  I was wrong ...I shouldn't have treat you like that....You're not that bad as i thought ..]

" Hey...Don't misunderstand me as a good person..I just helped you bcs You're a girl like Sony...If another one was there..i would did it..OK..That's it..." He said while standing up. Because a bell rang saying room service was there.
He opened the door and a lady came inside holding with breakfast.

"Soko ni oku...( Keep it there ) " Woohyun said. Then she kept it on the lamp table near the bed.

" Hey...Go and bath before you take breakfast " he said to Yura. She nodded and got up from the bed.  Her facial emotions changed suddenly.

" How....How am i wearing my Pijama ?? " She Asked frightfully.

Woohyun shrugged and smiled.

" Yahh...Don't tell me that you....." She covered her mouth and looking along at woohyun annoyingly. Woohyun shrugged again.

" Nin'i no herupu ??? ( Any help ?? ) " The room service lady asked.

" Īe, watashi o tasukete kurete arigatō. Ima sugu itte yokatta yo..!! ( Thank you for helping me..You may go now..) " Woohyun replied and smiled at Yura saying that.

"Arigatōgozaimashita..!!( Thank you ) " The lady bowed and left.

" Boya?? What did you talk about?? " Yura pointed index at him.

" What should i do?? My secretary can't speak even Japanese ...So bad...." He jumped to bed closed his eyes.

" Yaahhh..." yura half yelled.

" Ahhh...you're noisy...I just wanna sleep ..." Woohyun said while rolling on the bed.

" Yah....
Is this a time to sleep ...?? " Yura teased at him.

" Yahh...I didn't sleep whole the night...Thanks for Someone " he stared at her saying that.

" Miyahne ...!!" Yura said politely..