42- Who are you??

" Appa....you're back " A little Boy seems 5 y/o ran to woohyun and hugged him while wrapping his little hands around him.

" How are you my little Prince...?? " Woohyun asked while holding him up in to his arms.

" I'm not Good appa...i missed you so much " he wrapped his little hands around woohyun's neck.

" Really ?? I missed you too " he brushed his nose against his saying that.

" Appa....Eomma didn't let me to...."

" Nam Mingyu...Don't you understand ?? I told you thousands times, don't  call him Appa, he is not your Appa " It was sony who is sending a dead glare at her little son. Being scare of his mom, little Mingyu hide his face burring in to woohyun's neck with his pouted lips.

" What's wrong with you Sony, There is no problem  him  call me Appa...Let him be as he wants ...." woohyun frowned.

" I have a problem....Because you're not his father and please stop behaving like that, because i didn't let you to be a part of our lives    " Sony screamed and walked away.

*Flash back - Chapter 39 *
[ A/N - I know you girls hate flash backs, bcs there were  lots of flash backs in ma story, Miyahn 🙏🙏]

" Nam Sony....Will you marry me ?? " That's all he asked making Sony speechless and giving her widen eyes..as she couldn't believe what just she heard. Both of them kept staring at each others without saying anything.

" W - Woohyunahh...." That's all he heard from her low tone voice.

" Just answer me Sony?? Will you marry me?? " woohyun asked again.

Sony didn't reply , both of them kept quite. After a while,

" Why are you doing this woohyun ?? " Sony questioned.

" Because i want to do this,  I'm the reason why all of this happened to you"

" Because of you?? Who said like that?? You're crazy woohyun , i told you once , it was an accident.."

" Listen to me Sony, Please say yes, i can be the father for your child , I can be a good husband for you...i can't let your life ruin.." Woohyun replied so seriously and it could bring Sony few tear drops.

" No woohyun , I can't do this..This won't happen ever...I'm leaving " Saying that she stood up while wiping her tears.

" Sony please listen to me " woohyun gripped her wrist. Sony stop in the position. Few seconds after she turned to woohyun directly as she can watch him clearly.

" Do you Love me ?? " With that question woohyun frozen there without an answer.

" W - What did u ..."

" I'm asking that whether u love me or not...answer me " sony asked so firmly.

" It's ....I..." woohyun stuttered.

" See....You don't Love me, No you can't Love me...It's always her, The woman u love in your life is Yura...And you, I don't Love you either. Your brother , he was the man I loved  and will always be...So how are you gonna make this things better by marrying me woohyun ??? This is senseless ...so please don't ask me this stupid thing again...I'm begin you..." Saying that Sony walked out leaving woohyun stuck in the position there.

* End Flash back *

Few weeks later-

Yura, sunggyu , dongwoo all of them has moved to korea.