27 - Fresh start

Yura woke up from the bed while rubbing her eyes. She directly headed to bathroom and took a quick bath. Then she stepped to kitchen to make something for breakfast. When she reached there, she heard a sound and a good smell.

" Good morning Sleepy head ! " It was woohyun and he greeted her holding a smile on his lips.

" Morning " She mumbled. Woohyun was cooking breakfast.

" Ahmm...Mr. Nam..i will do it.." Yura stepped to him quickly.

" Mwo??? Yaa...You just killed my fresh morning sweetheart " Woohyun banged on the counter as yura got frighten.

" Ohh damn..I forgot it..I'm Sorry woohyun " Yura blinked twice and ran her hand behind her neck as woohyun's expressions become cool down under her shyness.

" Hmm...What should i do, my girlfriend is still doesn't treat me as her boyfriend..pitty me " Woohyun sighed saying that.

" I'm sorry ...that because i always used to follow you saying  Mr.Nam all the day...It's a little bit weird to change my lifestyle ...That's why...Ummm...i'm trying to be that type like you want me to be.." Yura stop talking when she saw that woohyun was glaring at her along .

" Did i bother u that much?? " Woohyun asked so seriously.

" Umm...It's ..yes might i think " Yura replied in a hesitation.

" Isn't that show how much i love you...?? " Woohyun said in a tone and giggled a bit.

" Umm...Really " Yura started to blush a little.

" No " Woohyun saw that she was blushing and he started to joke around her making her super blush.

" Are you blushing right now?? " Woohyun Stopped what he was doing and stepped close to her.

" No...I'm not..Why should ...." Woohyun cut her by giving a peck on her nose..

" Cute..." Woohyun cupped her cheeks and then grabbed her to Table..

" Stop blushing....Try this ..." He Placed a plate of egg rolls.

" Thank you...Woohyunahh..." She smile and began to eat. Woohyun just smiled back.

" How is it? " Woohyun asked.
" Delicious ...." She replied.
" Should be..." Woohyun replied arrogantly and Yura pouted.

" But..how did u learn to cook well? " Yura asked curiously.

" Mm...i didn't learn...i think Time taught me everything..because i used to spend days away from home ..so i used to prepare things by myself..." Woohyun replied as Yura got a little sad.

" Next time ...i will make breakfast for u..I'm the one who suppose to do this things for you.." She replied after took long breathe.

"  No..it's Ok..i like to do things for you..specially when you become my Cute Love..."  Woohyun replied making her blush agin.

" Hehe...But this is getting feel me weird..specially while we are living together, Because I feel us like a m...." Yura blocked what she was saying and began to blush a little.

" like what?? " Woohyun questioned although he knew what Yura meant. he asked agin when yura about change the topic..holding a smirk.

" Like what Cute bun bun ?? " Woohyun added a nickname.

" N..nothing ..." - Yura

" Like a married couple " woohyun fulfilled it while chuckling.

" No...Not absolutely " Yura half yelled as she got shame on his words.