💕 Happy 29th Sunggyu day💕

Happy 29th Sunggyu day

Happy 29th Sunggyu day..💕

Kim Sunggyu our Hamster gyu, our cute leader nim and my 1st biased from INFINITE..
When the first time come to know out INFINITE, at the first sight i had fallen for you... But i really didn't search about you guys. I asked from friend that who are you...Haha..My stupid friend said me your name.." Nam woohyun.." That's what my friend said. So i confused your name with Woohyun. Actually that person who i fallen was woohyun. Finally i realize That boy's name is " Nam woohyun " So you become as my second biased.

But after i become a crazy fan of you guys..I disappointed between Woohyun , Myungsoo Hoya and you...

Do you know ..Me and my friend has the most bad habit ever..
We used share kpop and kdrama actors as our boyfriends adding you all to our unlimited boyfriend list..haha..don't be mad at me..because we are that much crazy..

Finally Myungsoo belonged to my friend Kyuubike as her ultimate biased boyfriend and Hoya Dongwoo and You too. She is such a jerk friend.  Sungyeol and songjong for my friend Mary. And my love Woohyun for me..

Finally as i never thought i have totally fallen for woohyun..i used think he as my boyfriend.

But time skipped. I have become a  one of crazy INSPIRIT in Twitter. I learned a lots of things about you guys..And specially about You..our leader guy..Finally i disappointed between My Puppy woohyun and you...Then i asked my friend to pass you to me..but she ignored it.  As our rules , we can't flirt to others bias. But i didn't give it up..then i stared to make confusions with her..Finally she gave up it and passed you to me as my second ultimate biased ever..and hoya as third. Haha...I must be crazy..but that's the truth.

Why i love you that much..??

Because you're a kind of Father for our kids INFINITE ❤️

And you always care about my nam puppy ❤️

You always work hard and never give up anything easily ❤️

You're the best leader nim ever in Kpop ❤️

I like the way you talk, the way you smile, The way you get angry at Nam puppy..❤️

I saw lots of time you got hurt yourself talking like that you can't same with other six boys..saying that you're not talented like other six boys, saying that you're not handsome like other six boys...
please don't be like that 😔
You're the best for me more than Myungsoo, more than even Woohyun...
One time in weekly idol, you said "Myungsoo is the best among us..i can't same with him..he has the most handsome face ever.. "
Then Myungsoo replied..
" Ahh..why hyeong ..? Please don't be like that..don't tell something like that..." As he said..please don't be like that  ...Honestly you're the best for me ever...if my ultimate biased is Woohyun..You're handsome more that Myungsoo...Don't pull your self less...it hurts me as your crazy fan ever...

Don't try to show up that you have widen eyes..don't worry about your eyes ever..Your little eyes bring you something special among all of our boys...you have perfect eyes..uri hamster gyu baby...

Your amazing voice ...OMG...i'm in love with your voice...Specially " 60' sec.."

You're the only one who spend 12 hours for a day to practices..special to dance practice..

You know , if we compare you with other idols ...i'm dead sure that you will be the winner..

Because you have the best Voice ever..You're a dancer ...you're a rapper ..you're an actor...

So as i feel...you're the best...
i'm proud to stan with you Sunggyu hyeong..you're an amazing person...
It's  true that My ultimate biased is Woohyun...but i honestly i love you so much....You're not Woohyun's bias wricker or els for me...

just wanna say...You're someone really special for me...❤️

Happy birthday Kim Sunggyu ...
May your life will fill with all the happiness...Smile always ..

Love you...❤️

~Aska~

( Dear readers , i'm sorry , this also a not an update ...i will update this soon...please wait for next chapter ...❤️)