33 - Lovable days

Specially Dedicated to - SWHFantasy 😘

** Author's pov**

Day by day running unknowingly while bringing everyone happy, Sunggyu and Sony, both of them are  spending time together. Sunggyu started to live with Sony. Myungsoo and Cris, They mostly stay with their Baby KenKen seeing him growing up well. Dijah and Sungyeol, Both of them Always the funniest couple ever. Aska, she still thinking about Hoya, Woohyun and Yura, day by day, their love become more strong as they can't live without each others.

Everyone were enjoying a trip to Jeongdongjin beach which is the top of most beautifulest beach in South Korea. It was the First day of the trip and they arrived to the hotel where they are gonna stay.

[ Jeongdongjin beach and hotel 😭 ]

" Woahh, This is amazing , The hotel is same as a ship " Yura was watching the wive of hotel with her widen eyes and mouth giving woohyun chuckles.

" Do u like here??" He asked while wrapping his hands around her waist.

" Hmmm...I love this place , This is the first time i came a place like this, Gumawo woohyunah" Sje smiled at him.

" I will bring you more and more beautiful places in the future " Woohyun pecked her cheek saying that.

" Ahhhmmmm...Finally , i'm watching a real lovable couple " It was sunggyu while sending them a teasing smile.

" Ok everyone , follow me , we should find our rooms.." Sony said dragging sunggyu with her stopping him teasing at woohyun and yura.

Woohyun & Sunggyu in a one room. Dongwoo and Hoya in a one room. And Sungyeol wanted a his own room. Sony and Yura , Aska and Dijah , Cris and Myungsoo in a one room. Rooms divided like that.

" Hey Dijah my darling , Do u wanna join with me ??? " Sungyeol asked while back hugging her.

" Su....* Sure *  Myungsoo cut her saying.

" No...Yay You Kim Dijaha...How can you behave like you don't see me??i'm your brother " Myungsoo screamed in a fake anger.

" Yaah...I'm her boyfriend  , and what's wrong with that??" sungyeol retort.

" Oppa...??" Dijah blinked few times at Myungsoo.

" Myungsoo  , Let her be with him..She is not your baby sister anymore..." Cris interfered.

" But....."

" I need to feed Ken,  Better go to room... Ken's dad , will u bring the baggages?? " Saying that cris sent myungsoo a glare making him walk after her.

" Poor Myungsoo  , This is what happen to you when u get married ...Ken's dad?? whatt??? Hahahahahh .." Dongwoo began to laugh saying that. But stopped when Sunggyu , woohyun and sungyeol sent him a dead galre.