29 - speciality

** Author's pov **

Yura Woke up by the sound of her phone rings.

" Yeobuseyoo !!! " Yura spoke up.

" Hey, good morning..it's me Sunggyu " It was sunggyu.

" Ohh...Neh sunggyu oppa " Yura said while rubbing her half sleepy eyes.

" Where is woohyun?? I tried to contact him, but failed.." Sunggyu said in a angry tone.

" Ohh!! He might sleep, wait..i will call him..." Yura ran to his room. Door wasn't locked so she entered to room. Woohyun still sleep peacefully. Yura chuckled because he looks like  a kid.

" Ahhmm...Woohyun ...Wake up, Sunggyu oppa is calling you...." But no answer.

" Woohyunahhhh...Wake up you sleepy head ..." Yura grabbed his blanket and pulled it away.

" Ahhh...waee??? " He mumbled.

" Here , sunggyu oppa..." Yura bended down and put the phone against his ear.

" Why are you calling at this earlier ?? " Woohyun sat on the bed asking that. Yura was about to leave but he gripped her wrist and pulled her on to bed making her sit beside him.

" Ohhh...Ok...I will meet him..Just hang up.." Woohyun finished the call. He turned to her by facing her.

" why did he call to U instead me?? " He asked in  a quite angry tone showing her phone. Yura tried to grab it but failed.

" Why are you asking Mr. Nam " Yura smirked making him super anger.

" Oho, This little girl ...I told you ..." Yura cut him saying.

" Arasso ...Mr. Nagging Nam " Yura Grabbed her phone quickly.

" Aaaashhh..You, You didn't reply me yet Miss. Kang " Woohyun pouted.

" Aigoo...Jealousy namja...He is your brother pabo.." Yura giggled.

" But i remember he was asking you to be his girlfriend, who can trust him, although he is my brother  " Woohyun pinched her cheeks along.

" Yahh...it's hurt " She snaped on his arms.

" Fine..Jellyfish...First check your phone , after that you will find the answer by yourself " Yura Strock his morning mess hair.

" Ohh..I forgot to turn it sound on..." He said while itching his head from back like  a kid.

" Hmm..pabo, don't say such things like that about Gyu oppa..He is your brother Ok? " Yura said in a serious tone as Woohyun obeyed to her.

" Arasso ma'am " Woohyun slowly ran his hand behind her neck while strocking her hair and Rubbed his thumb softly on her right cheek. 

" I wonder , you look beautiful even with your mess hair and mess Clothes after got up from bed.. " He slightly smiled saying that as Yura started to blush a little.

" Hmmm..You..You look a bit handsome hehe..." She replied playfully as woohyun pouted in a fake anger.

" Fine, i mean so much handsome .." She replied agin making him smile.

" Fine ...Get off from bed, take a refreshment and come down..I will make breakfast for us.." Yura Stood up but woohyun Blocked her.

" Why??? mmmm.... ? " she asked in a kind tone because his expressions has changed a bit.

" Nahh...Never mind Bunbun..." He ruffled her hair and let her go.

** At SNU **

Dijah and songjong was walking to their class. But they didn't talk with each others or even look at each others. Both of them were deep in thinking about something. suddenly both of them spoke up at once.