47- Come Back To Me

Dedicated to -   ShefaliSingh213

* Author's pov *

Yura woke up without woohyun next to her. She sat on the bed while rubbing her heavy eyes.

" What happened ?? " Mumbling that she looked around the room trying to remind things,

" Woohyun ?? " Saying that she kept staring at the Photograph with a little smile on her lips. But her smile disappeared with a phone call from Sunggyu's mom..

" Eommaa where are you?? " It was Little Yunhee. Yura gasped hearing her cry out.

" Sweety ....I....I'm in...My friend's place.. " She lied.

" Eommaa , Come home ...I miss you, " Yunhee screamed in the call.

" Neh, I'm sorry sweet heart , Eommaa is coming ..Ok..! " Saying that she hung up the phone. She She ran to His bathroom and washed her face..

" Yura...What have you done ,??? Yunhee ...you're can't make her cry...come back to you're sanity " Watching her own face from the mirror she thought. Is she regretting now about what she did last night ???

She took her purse and phone and Ran to downstair. She found woohyun in the living room.

" Good morning " he greeted at her with a bright smile. Watching her like that her heart skipped a bit but she didn't greet him back.

" I'm leaving " Saying that She headed to the door straightly.

" Wait ..." She knew this would happen.definitely woohyun tries to stop her. He stepped to her and gripped her shoulders making her frightened a bit and her heart already melt under this man's soft glares.

" Don't forget about what You said last night ?? " He said while looking in to her answerless eyes.

What?? Does he remember everything...?? Yura couldn't find an answer but this arrogant woman still can keep her expressions straightly toward him.

" what everything ?? I don't remember anything special " Is this Yura who was melting under his little touch last night.

" You're nor good at lies Yura, and this time you can't win, since  remember everything ...." woohyun replied while smirking.

" You remember ....everything " she stuttered.

" You still Love me, Like a crazy...and you're not gonna leave me again...that's what you said last night..." Hearing that words which she said at him last night she lost her words in her throat.

" you...??? "

" Yeah, that's true  , i didn't drink ...it was just  a trick I used to make things clear about your feelings for me and as always i'm succeeded....."  He replied in a gorgeous tone while smirking.

" So what?? Things can Change so easily , I didn't mean that in real, I'm leaving ...Don't try to stop me....! " she screamed..But that wasn't true ...The feelings about him which she has will never change.

" Ok...I'm not stopping you ...Go...and Come back to me Again..." It was something she never expect. He let her to go saying that weird stuff.

" I'm sorry, but i won't ever come back to you again..." Saying that she headed out...

" Let see Ma'am  " Woohyun screamed in a joy tone. Because now he knows the truth. About everything , about her feelings for him and the relationship between her and Sunggyu...Nothing she left to be doubts for woohyun about yura...she is still the same woman he loves..