40- New Life

** 6 months later **

" Sir...here is your schedule for today " It was woohyun's new secretary while explaining his time table as usual.

Aftert that,

" Sir , there will be a family party for your mom's birthday at evening..you have to.." woohyun cut off her saying..

" The things related to my family is not up to your job..." he said that in a quite frown tone making her gasp.

" O - Ok ...I - I understand sir " saying that she walked to her table and woohyun focused to his works again. After a while he left the office to go somewhere. 

Sony was designing a new dress when woohyun reached there. He stopped a few steps far away from her and watched the way she works. Her belly has grown up with her baby. But still she is working hard although she should rest well. He bega to speak up with a smile on his lips.

" Excuse me ma'am " he cleared his throat saying that. Sony focused to a with a surprise look.

" Ommo..woohyunahh..Why are you here?? " she stopped her works.

" It's Monday and it's mean you have to meet your doctor ..." he said while smiling.

" Ohh...forgot it.."

" Pabu...which woman works hard like you do while her pregnancy period ?? " woohyun said annoyingly and sony pouted at him.

" Ok ok..i'm letting you because you like to do this..." woohyun replied and walked toward her.

" Hmm...you know right .." she smiled.

" Shall we go ?? " he held her hand asking that.

****

Woohyun came back to the office and found his secretary talking stuff about him with someone in a phone call. he stopped and listen to that.

" you know My boss, there is no different between him and an evil ..."

" yes...it has been only two days i started to work here...He is such a heartless man...he doesn't even care about me or look at me directly ....how arrogant .."

" Hmmm...but he is handsome like a crazy..yaeh...As i know he doesn't have a girlfriend.."

" ummm...what do u think ?? May i seduce him..yahh..why not..i can. What's wrong with me...? I am beautiful  too.."

Hearing those stuff he  walked there like he didn't hear her with his expressionless face.

" Sir.. .you're here " she suddenly hide her phone. After a while his mother attend there.

" Woohyun ....At evening ..." before she finish that woohyun replied at her saying..

" I won't come and you can leave now "

" Woohyun ...when do you stop being like this??? I'm your mother ..how can you..."

" Hey you...I told you to not let her to come here...didn't you understand ...?? " woohyun half yelled at his secretary..