Chapter 27: Mine

Wow! How long has it been?
Anyway, thought I'd do this chapter
and eventually finish the book :)

*theres a point in the chapter that you have to play music that will be up here* ^

*****

"Ah! Bruce! Just the man I wanted to see." Joker exclaimed, an evil smile stretching across his face. Bruce glared at him, a disgusted look had appeared.

"Why are you here, Joker?" His tone was harsh.

"Am I not allowed to visit my best friend? Thats made me quite upset actually." J faked a frown, pulling out a gun from his pocket and using it to wipe a non-existent tear from his caked cheek.

Bruce's eyes widened in shock when he saw the gun, "Put the gun away–"

"Come down here then, Brucie. Let's talk like real men and sort this out." Joker kept his stare on him, watching him walk down the stairs cautiously.

Bruce had finally reached the bottom, jokers grin kept growing. He stopped, still keeping a distance between both of them whilst everyone watched in horror. No one knew what Joker had planned, people stood frozen because of the fear.

"I'm going to ask you again. Why are you here?"

"I wanted to show you something, a special someone I would like to reveal to everyone on this wonderful evening. You might even know her!" He cackled in delight, Bruce kept quiet as his suspicion was rising.

"Welcome the new partner of the business, my one and only, beautiful, infamous... Harley Quinn!" Joker extended his arm out to the double doors that are supposed to be the entry of the ball room.

Everybody's eyes shifted to the doors including Bruce's. They were waiting quietly and patiently for this 'woman' to walk through.

As the doors opened slowly, a bright light had shone behind the figure of her. Her pure white dress shimmering and her hair flowing down to her waist with piercing blue orbs that made people hypnotised. Her heels clicked against the marble floor as she stepped in, a few bodies gasped in shock and delight from how gorgeous she looked.

Even joker himself had gasped.. internally at the sight of her.

"That's my baby.. right there. She's mine." He mumbled under his breath as she continued taking graceful steps to him, in his white suit.

Time felt like it had frozen, everyone's eyes were glued on to her. She began to notice and whispered to Joker,

"Why is everyone staring at me..?" She asked innocently.

"Because my dear, you have no idea how astonishing you look tonight and I'm so proud to call you mine." He gave her a warm smile, her heart fluttered with delight when she heard those words come out his mouth.

*start playing the song at the top*
*Please wait a few seconds for the introductory of the song to finish before continuing to read! Wait for the actual moment the singing starts*

"Would you care to dance with me my love?" Joker held his hand out to Harley, she smiled, accepting it immediately.

"I would love to.." As their hands collided, he pulled her closer into his chest making her gasp at the sudden movement. Her hand was resting on his shoulder and the other was placed on the side of his neck. His hands were wrapped around her fragile waist.

They both gazed into each other's eyes, they began taking steps to the beat of the music that echoed throughout the ball room. No one said anything, neither Bruce, everyone just watched as they danced.

"I know I've said I was sorry.. for everything, but I feel like it isn't enough. You're a gorgeous, young, intelligent woman and I always take you for granted. I never mean to hurt you in the ways I do, but even when i do.. you still stay and love me for who I am. And I just don't understand why?" Harley stroked Jokers cheek after he had asked that question, he looked at her with curiosity, waiting for her response.

"Because Mr.J I told you before..." she paused for a minute and resumed saying,

"That I still love you no matter what."

"Yeah, you've hurt me I'll admit but that will never make me stop loving you. Ive been with you long enough to know that you are the only one I need, the only one to show me what is good and bad. To show me my right and wrongs... and you are the only man that will ever give me the right affection that no other man could ever do." Her words made him think, "and for all of that.. i have truly fallen for you." She finished with glossy eyes.

As a tear struck down from her eye he lifted one of his hands off her waist and wiped the tear, softly away. She smiled and so did he. She rested her head on his chest/shoulder whilst they continued dancing.

"I love you too, Harley."

He had finally said the words that she had been waiting for, another tear dropped from how happy she was and hoped the night would never end. He kissed the top of her head,
"and I always will. No matter how harsh I am with you just promise me.. you won't leave me." His voice cracked at the end when he said those last few words. "Please?" He quietly begged.

"I will never leave you, ever. I promise." She said making him smile and push her away so he can see her face.

They both looked at each other not with lust but with something more that they both had never experienced before. Even though they would always talk about it, they had never seen it before and it was truly amazing.

It was Love.

It swirled in both of their eyes, growing. Joker pulled Harley in by the neck and crashed their lips together, making everyone around them 'awe' with surprise.

Both their plump lips sent an electrical feeling through their veins. Joker deepened the kiss one last time and eventually pulled away leaving everyone astonished at their kiss. Even Harley in that matter. It was not like any other kiss they had before. Because it was filled with love and passion.

"I love you, Harley."

"I love you, Joker."

******

I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in forever but I had to focus on school since Im  doing my exams. And also i have lost the inspiration to carry on with the book since I'm not into Harley and Joker anymore.
I'm sorry if you did enjoy this book and you want more but I doubt I'll continue with it anytime soon, I mean by a sequel since you guys need to know what happens with scarecrow but I just can't, and I truly am sorry.. I'll try and finish the book time from time and then we'll have to say goodbye to it unless I have a change of heart. But we'll have to see :(

Thank you for reading and I appreciate your attention.