Chapter 4: Seperated

Hey, welcome back to a new chapter!
Hope you enjoy and remember to Vote so I know that you want more!

*Harley Quinn*

"Argh! Let go of me!" I struggled in between the guards tight grip, I didn't know where they were taking me, I didn't know what to expect from them anymore. Last time they dragged me this harshly and quickly was when they first gave me the electric shock therapy when they had caught me. "Just shut up and walk." He snapped back at me, "Just tell me where're we going!" My heart was beating rapidly. He had ignored me, didn't even look at me, I had given up on trying to escape from their grasp since it was hopeless. They had given me so many injections and forced medications that it had drained half of body strength.

We eventually stopped in front of a wooden door that had the name carved 'Dr. Arkham' into it. This is the first time that I was setting foot inside the mans little cage, the place where he would judge people from a file. I would be crawling into his vulnerability spot. I had been thrown into a steal chair that was opposite side of his also dark wooden desk, him sitting in his leather chair, his bony, pale fingers tangled together as he leaned forward onto his desk. His black hair slick to the side, the suit with his shirt buttons tightly closed around his neck, almost to be choking on it. I kept studying his features, this man was truly displeasing to the eye. I was slumped in the chair waiting for him.

"Good evening Ms. Quinn. How are you?" A fake smile was plastered on his lips, I could see straight through his aged lines. "I think we all know that you don't care about how I am, just get to the point. Why am I here?" I scoffed, his nose snorted from my response. "Very well, you are here because it's about your report." He shifted his chair to the side of his desk where his draws were; sliding one out, he had taken a laminated book from below that had 'Confidential' stamped across it in red. "Ugh, just take me now. I don't know what I did but just take me to shocky place to get it over and done with." Halfway out of my seat to be pushed back down, I furrowed my eyebrows not only at the guards but him too.

"Harley stay seated please and what are you even talking about? What I mean is, is that this is your report for how long and how you've been improving on your mental health state. And I'm pleased to say is that you've fully been recovered and have the right to be placed on the streets of Gotham again." My eyes had widen at the disbelief of his words, was he serious? "Really?! When do I leave?" I squealed at the excitement, not only do I get to leave this hell hole but I'll also be able to be with Joker.

"Well, you would be leaving in the next 3 days. We've already packed some things of your belongings before you first entered here, and a taxi will be taking you back to your apartment."
Bubbles of freedom was already building inside of me until it was broken down when I had realised that I would be leaving Mr.J.

"What about Joker?" He furrowed his eyebrow at me like I was speaking a foreign language.
"Do you know when he'll be able to leave?" He began to laugh, as if it was a joke, and if it was. I wasn't getting the punchline. "Joker isn't leaving anytime soon, hell he might even be here for years for all I know. He's a demented man." He stopped laughing, the anger beneath boiling in me, I wanted to scream at him for insulting Joker like that, how badly that I just wanted to ram that pen into his eye and watch him beg for mercy underneath my grip. But I had to stay calm, I don't want to stay any longer than what I was in for. My lungs were heavy, it was hard to not clap back at him.

But I had successfully managed.

My eye twitched, when I heard him say "Now, get her out of my sight!" He spat, do not react Harley. Do not react. The guards grabbed me by the arms again, this time even rougher than before. Sure to leave a bruise for a while.

We had travelled back down the halls that were filled with maniacs, every time I looked to see one, they would be licking the glass cell, whistling at me. I felt disgusted inside. Even though I am a woman that kills for pleasure, doesn't mean I've lost my dignity, and respect. Very classy but dirty too.

Finally arriving at my cell they had thrown me back in, I had to go tell J what was happening. I can't just leave without saying goodbye, plus I needed to see him, my cravings for him has been brutal. It's been a few days and at this point I was going to stop that.

One of the guards that were sat in a rusty stool by my cell was busy dosing off again, this could be my chance to see puddin! I quietly moved into the corner where he was sat on the outside and slipped my whole arm through the metal bars. He had a gun hanging from his belt, I knew this was an opportunity. Back in the days, gymnastics weren't the only good thing that I was talented at, I was especially great at stealth and cover. One of many things that criminals needed to know and nail at, as for me I did it very well.

I stretched my arm out trying to reach for the gun, he stirred making me flinch back a bit but had rested again and held still. I carried on reaching out until I finally slipped my dainty fingers around it and pulled it back to me, him still asleep. I stood up, one of my hands gripping his throat and the other with the gun that was placed on his temple. He struggled until he saw the gun and froze, "You are going to do what I say and ask, if you scream, fight or do anything that will get me caught. Not only will I force this bullet into your brain but your family will be joining you too, and I'm sure you don't want that, do you?" I cooed the last few words, his head rapidly shaking sideways to show that he understood and didn't want it.

"Now what you are going to do is, give me your pass so that I can unlock my cell. Then I want you to strip yourself naked and give me your clothes afterwards, I want you to leave this building and run as fast as your tiny legs can. And if you resist to do what I'm telling you, I will hunt you down till my last breath and make you regret for not helping me. Got it?" Once again his shook his head, a tear threatening to fall from his eye. His hand fell to his pockets and pulled out the key passes along with a tazor. "Ooo, this will come in handy!" A wide smile beaming on my lips.

He gives me the passes, I let go off him, still aiming the gun until I eventually open the cell and walk out bare foot "Ahhh, I already feel like a new woman!" I exclaim, opening my nose for a heavy breath in and out, my attention snaps back to the shaking man before me, "Strip." I wave my gun up and down his body, he nods quickly as he starts to undo his bottoms and shirt also giving me his hat.

At this point he was left only in his boxers, "Mmm can I just say officer, you are very nicely built," I lick my lips before saying, "But I have a boyfriend." I state bluntly, I begin to pull of my tank too and shorts, my body exposed to the air. I could see the mans eyes wandering upon my figure, "Ah, ah, ah, if you want to keep those pretty balls inside your head. I would recommend you look the other way before it's too late." He instantly stares at the ground, "Good boy!" I start pulling up the trousers and buttoning up the shirt, tying my long blonde hair and turning it into a bun and shoving it underneath the hat he had given me. Lastly putting shoes on, "Okay you can look up now," the guards eyes shot up, terror inside.

"Actually, I change my mind. I don't want you here." I raise the gun and aim it at his head, "No! Please! Please don't do this, I have kids!" He kept pleading until he was on the floor crying, carrying on begging. "Hmph, you see. Reality. Cruel and unforgiving. Look at you, begging, once the man who had power over a person who was weak until the roles changes and the person once in control is now weak and pathetic, because you misjudged them so quickly not realising what that person you used to look down upon could be. It's a taste of your own medicine. Don't judge someone so quickly because of their flaws, looks, or opinions. Soon enough you'll be in that position, and you'll struggle just like they did." With that, my finger pressed the trigger as the bullet flew in between his eyes. "Fuck yeah! Headshot!" I praise myself.

The alarms began to go off, that's my cue to leave. Since half of arkhams attention will be set in that room, I'll have enough time to get to Mr.J! I leave the room, my head hanging low so no one would notice me.

"I'm coming, Puddin!"