Chapter 5: Virgin Pure (Smut)

So this will be my first time writing smut, I hope this turns out good and not bad lol, but here's a chapter for my loyal sinners ;)

*Harley Quinn*

Jokers cell was much more isolated than the rest of the cells where people had been put in, I had to walk half way through this Asylum just to see him, but it was worth it.

I finally reached it, his cell was more metal than glass, so if you walked by you wouldn't be able too see in or see him. There was only a small window at the top you had to peer to see inside. As I did that, I couldn't see him anywhere, I groaned quietly. I took out the key pass and swiped it across the security lock. It had turned green, an audible click came through. I slowly began to push open the heavy, metal door open, until I had finally entered the room without looking around. I turned my back and closed the door in front of me.

Before I could turn around again, large hands had tightened around my neck from behind, dragging me to the wall next to the door. My back slamming into it, a small whimper escaping due to the pain. I looked up from underneath the hat and saw him, our eyes had locked, his more intense and dark. His hands closing my airways even more, I began to see black around the edges, "Mr.J i-its me!" I managed to say between choking, "Its me, Harley!" I said again, he finally dropped his hands from my neck. My breathing was out of place, my heart pumping faster, I bent over causing my hat to fall off, as I had placed my own hands around my neck gently to feel the burning sensation coming from it. I continued heaving heavy breaths.

I caught my breath, straightening myself upwards again. I looked to my left to see him standing there looking down at me, "Jesus. You almost fucking strangled me to death!" I coughed at him, "I thought you were someone else, sorry." His voice was strained, a strange feeling overpowered in my gut, like he was hiding or holding something back. "You alright, Mr.J?" As soon as I questioned him, he pushed me back into the wall, less harder this time. A gasp escaped my mouth instead. Oh shit, not again, I close my eyes ready for the impact of something but nothing came apart from the space between us evaporating. His hot breath on me, shivers going down my spine. I opened my eyes to see his face inches away from mine, "J..?" A whisper came out, his eyes were fixated on my lips.

"I just really need you." A growl fell from his mouth, his hands grabbing my slim waist, forcing it closer to him. "Take me then." I say in a raspy voice, making him smirk in response. In a split second our lips had connected, his tongue gliding across my bottom lip and back in, exploring every inch. This is what I craved for. My bun fell apart into my original long, curly way.

He parted away, kissing my jaw, trailing down to my collar. His hands gliding up from my waist to the buttons of the shirt, he began to unbutton them leaving me exposed in my red laced bra continuing to the pants till eventually I was standing there just in my matching underwear too. Low groans and growls slipping from him as he looked me up and down, making me blush like mad.

"I can't wait to taste you," his words making my body tingle throughout.

"Puddin," I moaned from his touches, he grabbed me from my thighs and carried me till he dropped me on the weak bed, his muscular body hovering over my small frame. He began kissing me again, lowering himself down my body to where the sensitive area was. He placed his hand over the area, pushing lightly making me squirm underneath, "Argh, don't be an ass, please Mistah J!" I knew he was teasing me.

"Hmmm," he hummed removing his hand away from my sensitive spot, replacing his knee in between instead; still pushing lightly as I carried on to move around underneath him for more sensations. He moved himself back up to my ear, "I don't know Harley, I would rather see you beg for me to fuck you." His raspy voice making me whine, "J please! Just do it!" His knee pushing more, "Say it," he whispered again in my ear. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him, I craved him.

"Just fuck me! Please Mistah J, I want you!"

"Eh, that'll do I guess,"

He chuckled knowing that annoyed me, as I was about to say some thing, he already began to pump inside of me with his fingers adding in from 1 to 2. My breathing became uneven again, my bottom half already going numb until I was about to reach my max he took out his fingers, I gave him a disappointed look.

A sly smirk had appeared on my lips when I realised what he was about to do instead, I began to pull at his waistband of his pants. In a swift move he had taken them off and thrown them to the side, a small giggle erupted when I saw his hardness. As he slipped his boxers of too, he lined up to my entrance. I had closed my eyes waiting for the impact, not wanting to look. Before he continued I placed my hand on his arm, "Uh- I.. uh this is my first time," my voice soft and innocent, "And uh-" I had been cut off by his sudden response.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle... for now."

My face heated even more, I closed my eyes once again, waiting. In that moment my body had been washed over by million desires, a million emotions rushing through me as he began to thrust inside me, making me moan in pain and pleasure. "Oh my fucking god!" Was the only thing that managed to escape between my heavy breaths, the pain had eventually subsided and had been replaced by more pleasure and lust, "Faster!" Words spilling from my mouth, he picked up the pace making me grip the bed sheets underneath us, arching my back so I could become closer to him and feel more.

"Fucking. Hell. Harley." He grunted from the sensations he had been receiving, as we both were about to reach our climax he pulled out. "Wha- J! Why'd you pull out?!" He dropped to my side, laughing. "What's so funny? I didn't get to.. you know," I was disappointed once again, "Harley, sweets, darling." He looked at me with big eyes, I gave him a pouted, stubborn look. "Do you want a baby?" He asked me, "Urm.. no?" I honestly didn't want a baby now, the little sucker wouldn't be able to survive a life like this, a mum like me.

"Then stop complaining, I did you a favour." He said, turning over on his side as he shut his eyes.

I huffed in response, "Yeah but-" I was cut off once again, "Harley, shut up. There's condoms back at the mansion. Then I'll make it up to you." He said, half asleep at this point. Mansion? I thought to myself for a minute, was he going to take me home with him, not leave me? Oh shit! I need to tell him about my report!

"Urm, Mr.J? I need to tell you something." He hummed back, "So, I had a little chat with Dr.Arkham, and uh," I struggled to tell him this, how would he react? "For god sake Harley! Just spit it out!" He snapped at me, "I'm leaving." The words dropping out my mouth, making his eyes shoot open, staring into my baby blues. I sat up, bringing the covers up with my body to keep myself shielded.

"Leaving?" He questioned me, furrowing his non existent eyebrow at me. "Yeah, Dr.Arkham is letting me go, I get to leave this place and be free again!" A bright smile appeared on my mouth from my excitement but had vanished when I had caught his cold stare. Remembering that he won't be leaving.

"I'll come back for you! I'll break you free from this place when I get out! And-" he placed his finger on my lips making me shush, "I'm so happy for you Harley!" His playful grin on his face, "But J, I want you to come with me." I said with sad sigh, his sudden laugh filing the entire room making me jump. What did I say?

"Oh my dear Harley, you really do not know you are talking to," he carried on laughing.

"I know Gotham and this place like the back of my hand, you won't need to worry about me not coming with. I'll be there when you leave." A evil smile crossing his lips, making me giggle.

"Whatever you say, Mr.J." He closed his eyes again, pulling me close to his side tightly.

A smile not leaving his lips once.