Chapter 9: Her

New chapter! Finally.
Hope you enjoy this and
make sure to Vote!
Xxx

*Harley Quinn*

My eyes flutter open as I shot up from the bed. Bed? Wait... How did I even get here? The last thing I remember was blacking out from outside in an alley. Mr.j wouldn't have found me that quick, would he? No. He wouldn't, this isn't our house. The room was different, it had vines with roses growing up the side of the walls. Weird.

I slowly climbed out the bed tiptoeing to the door, I peered through to see nothing but a hallway filled with even more plants. "Wow, someone has a fetish." I muttered to myself, I began to walk down the hallway still trying not to make any noise.

Eventually I reach the end, I twisted the door knob looking in to make sure no one was there...

"Boo!" A loud voice had appeared and scared me, "Argh!" I scream, running into the door, I fell straight on my butt "Ow, Fuck!" I winced to myself, rubbing my lower back.

"You should be careful next time." The same voice appears, I look up to see..

"Pammy!" (Poison Ivy) I haven't seen her in ages! Oh my god! "I've missed you so much!" I squealed with excitement, "I've missed you too Harls!" I hooped up from the floor, giving her a massive warm hug, "I'm so happy to see you!" I exclaimed, "Same here..." Her face quickly dropped and her eyebrows began to furrow.

"What's wrong red?" I looked further into her emerald eyes to see them darken.

"Harley, what happened?" I backed up slowly to a wall as I slid down onto the ground. She sat next to me, "Harley?" She whispered, "If I have to be honest, I don't even know myself, pam." I took in a heavy breath as my gaze was kept on the floor. "I know its about Joker." She said bluntly. The name just makes me sick inside, like someone just rubbed bitter lemon juice on my tongue. Disgusting.

"What did he do to you, Harls?" I want to tell her but.. It's not that simple, I don't want to live through that moment again. Silence crept in, my mouth was dry and so was my heart.
"He, he cheated on me, Ivy." My eyes travelled to hers, and so began the tears. I couldn't tell how she felt, she looked at me with sympathy at one point but the next she was filled with rage, "I knew something like this would happen! Oh! When I get my hands on him-" I cut her off, "No." I said weakly.

"No?" She questioned me, "You're not going to do anything, this is between me and him." I bit my lip nervously "Why? He hurt you Harley! You can't do this by yourself, look at you! You're hurting!" She placed her hand on my shoulder, shaking lightly.

"Its not like I have a choice red!" I yelled back at her, she was taken back by my tone. She removed her hand too.

"I'm sorry pam. I'm just in a tight spot at the moment, I can't do anything yet even though I want to... I can't." I softened voice, turning my gaze back to the floor.

"So what are you gonna do then?" She kept her stare on me still, I shrugged my shoulders.
"The last thing I said to him was that I'm leaving him and also said goodbye. After that I just waked away, he didn't bother to stop me... So I'm guessing he doesn't care that I've left. But that doesn't mean I'm free, even though he might've not stopped me, he'll still try and find me so he can hurt me even more. That's the problem."

I twiddled with my thumbs, I was scared.

"So you ran away and that explains why you were hanging out in the alleys. She obviously stated, "Yeah." I reply back.

"Look Harley, I will do anything to keep you safe and away from that messed up monster, from now on you stay with me and Serena (Catwomen) She will be here too. I'll do anything for you Harls. Anything to keep you safe and sound, I love you too much to see you get hurt and maybe you could finally catch up with the group." She gave me a sweet smile as she received the same back but with a hug instead.

"I love you too, pammy." I mumbled into the hug as she squeezed tighter.

"Now, let's go fix you up and I'll make food." we both stood up walking towards the bedroom. "Thank you red." I gave her a warm smile. "No problem Harls." She returned.

Who's the group that Ivy was talking about and will Harley be safe now?
Looks like we have more People coming! New chapter coming soon!
:)))