Chapter 13: Difficult

Hello kiddies! Welcome back to another chapter, I hope you guys enjoy this and i would appreciate it if you gave a vote.

*Narrator*

Few hours have passed, things just aren't the same anymore.. Harley's still in Arkham Hospital, no updates at all. Nothing has been said to Ivy, apart from drinking her problems away in the kitchen. Joker on the other hand isn't doing well either, he's a mess. His anger and sadness has torn out of him, he's had enough and knew that it was time to bring his baby home. But yet he always had a thought that by now Harley has moved on and found someone new, who loves her and gives her everything. Nope. She's laying in the hospital and he doesn't know..

*Joker*

*Growls* "This isn't right, she should be back. It doesn't take her long to realise that she loves me so much and decides to come running back." I hate nights like this, right now we would be cuddling in bed, my head buried in her beautiful, creamy skin. Tasting her. Feeling the warmth between us increase. But instead it's cold, the bed feels bigger than it should be. I just want to hold her and never let her go, get lost in her gorgeous blue eyes.

I guess I'm the one who will be running after her..

"Frost!" He came sprinting in the room,
"Ye, boss?" He held the door frame whilst leaning in, "Get the car, we're going for a drive." I began to breath heavy. "Aight boss, where we goin'?" Before he left he questioned, "Ivy," I grabbed my holster and a few bullets, "Got ya, boss." He walked away.

*Time skip cuz u guys are adorable!*

"Ivy! Open up," I yelled through the front door, "Open this door now! Or I'm breaking it down!" No response from her, "Fine!" I gave up. I turned to frost as he handed me my cane, I used that and my foot to break down the door. Luckily it worked, the smell of alcohol and weed filled my nose and lungs- disgusting.

"Ivy, the fuck man?" I held my nose, the smell was so strong it almost burnt my nostril hairs, i swear. I turned to my men, ones lying on the floor thinking he's flying.. Really? I stepped over to him and kicked him in the rib to get his attention back. "Aiiii, ouch duude," his words were slow, "ahhh fuck you then." I left his high ass on the floor, I've got more henchmen.

"Yaaaaaaa, move yo hips Britney? Shakira?... Michael Jackson!" A strange voice spoke, we walked in the room the music was coming from and saw Ivy on her bed with no shirt as she held a blunt in her hand, a beer in the other.

"Ivy!" I growled at her, she snapped her head around, a grin spreading across her lips.
"w-well looookey loooooo who it i-isssss!" Her words slurred as she spoke, how drunk was she? But more importantly, where's Harley?
"Big boyyyy from the crackhead h-houssse! Come to p-playyy?" She began walking to the edge of the bed until she tripped and fell onto her butt. "Ow! Fuck me! Who put this mother fucking floor here?" She spoke to herself, I chucked at her pain. It was a bit funny.
"What youuu staring a-at? Green boy," she furrowed her eyebrows. *Ahem* "Nothing." I stopped laughing, "Where's Harley?" I said bluntly.

"Harley?" Confusion took over,
"Yes, Harley. Where is she?" I don't have patience to wait for this girl.
"Urm.. Harley?..Haaarley?" She kept mumbling as she was repeating her name.
"Fucking Harley, Ivy! Your blonde best friend," I raised my voice at her making her jump.
"Ahhhh! Haley-","Harley." I corrected her.
"Yes I remember!" She stopped speaking and took a gulp of her beer, "well? Where is she!" I walked up to her, smacking the bottle our her hand. "Hey! Get your own fucking beer mate." She pushed me back, I stumbled.
"Tell me where she is or I'll skin you alive!"
I took a step forward as I was towering over her.

"She's in the hospital.." I froze for a second.
"H-hospital?" I shuddered from the word, why would she be there?

"I-Ivy.. What happened?" I stuttered, so many thoughts were flooding my mind.
Is she okay? How long has she been there?
Is she dead? Did someone do something to her?... Did she do something to herself?

"Someone drugged her." She spat her words, "d-drugged? How?!" I could feel my anger rise as my blood began to boil from the inside.
"Who the fuck did this?" I growled, she stared at me, "that's the thing we don't know.. No one knows who drugged her. But whatever they gave her isn't something normal.." Her gaze dropped to the floor, so did she.
"Normal?" I asked, "She could die, Joker."
A tear fell from her eye, she inhaled her blunt deeply. "She's laying in hospital, with her life on the line.. It's already been 2 days. No sign."

My baby's in hospital. The thought of that made my heart sunk and the last thing she had to see was me with a dirty slut. No, that can't be. I'm not gonna let her die or leave me, i need her as much as she needs me right now and I don't care if she's still angry, I'm taking her home where she belongs..

"I'm leaving." I turned my back to Ivy,
"Where?" She got up, walking after me.
"The hospital." I kept on walking till I reached the door, "You can't! They won't let you!" She stopped following me..

"Watch me." Was the last thing I said before leaving the house with my men.

We sped off to the hospital.