Chapter 10: Cry

New chapter YAY! I'm gonna try and make this long, hopefully :/ Anyway hope you enjoy and remember to vote also music at the top for a better atmosphere :)

*Poison Ivy*

"Here ya go, Harls. Food!" I handed her the plate, she didn't say a word... She must still be upset from our last chat about joker. "Nothing really?" I whine to her, "A salad? Really... It's not gonna do me any good." She gave me a glare with her dull eyes, "Fine. I'll make you something else then." I turned my back to her, walking away, "Sorry." She muttered, I face her, she was playing with the salad. "Harley what are you do-" I cut myself off and just kept watching her.

She began to put lettuce up around the top of the plate then moved down, placing 2 cucumbers on the left and right side, then 2 tomatoes on each side below the 2 cucumbers, and one carrot in the centre. With a finishing touch she dipped her fingers into her strawberry smoothie and made a smile at the bottom of the plate...

"Ohh mistah J

"Ohh mistah J." She silently spoke as she sighed. "Stop!" Ivy lunged forward with a fork stabbing the plate making Harley jump.

"Why are you even thinking about him, Harley?! He's a fucking cheater, if he loved you he never would've done that to you and you wouldn't be crying about him right now! He's probably banging another slut, not giving a shit about you! You were just another toy he would play with and now he's bored of you. He doesn't care." I know what I've said was harsh but it was the truth. She needs to understand that he's not sane and his heart isn't like hers.

"Pam!" She stood up running into my arms, she began to sulk on my shoulder, clenching my shirt tightly like a 5yr old was about to be ripped away from her mother. "Why? Why!" Her scream was muffled, "Shhhh." I tried calming her down. She looked back up to me, her makeup smudged, tears stained on her cheeks especially her eyes which were bloodshot... She was a mess. Because of him.

"I'm sorry too Harley. I didn't mean to be so hard on you, we'll figure this out! Trust me. I just hate seeing you like this, it hurts me just as much. And knowing that clown is the cause of this is even more irritating! But I promise I'll always be there for you, no matter what, I'll keep you safe." She didn't reply, the silence gave me the idea she understood. I gave her another warm hug, she held even tighter on to me.

"C'mon you need to eat, then I'll take you to bed so you can rest." I moved back, looking at me, I gave her a reassuring kiss on her forehead. She gave me a warm smile,

"Okay, red. Thank you." Her voice croaky and worn out.

*Joker*

"What the fuck are you going on about now?!" I growled at one of my henchmen, "Boss, I-I'm sorry but we c-can't find... H-her." I rapidly started hitting my fist against the wall in my work room until it began to bleed and develop a bruise. I faced to him again. Smiling.

"You ok b-boss?" He asked, I walked to him slowly not saying a word; grabbing my gun and pointing it at his head "Pl-please." He whimpered with mercy.

"Sorry, I don't know what that word means."

*BANG*

The bullet strikes through his head; him collapsing to the floor. "See what you've done Harley? You've made me kill one of my men." I sat back down in my chair, my head in my hands.

"Where the fuck are you woman?" I sigh, "Just come home baby." I leaned into the chair throwing my head back, "She was so good to me. Always there, even when I hurt her so much she still loved me endlessly. But this. This is different, I've never thought of her actually leaving me. Never. When she said goodbye, I just... just, I don't know. Something changed, I honestly didn't mean to push you that much Harls... Really I didn't mean it. This is all my fault."

I raised my head, starting back at my desk. I saw a picture of her, me and her. She looks so happy...

God, she looks stunning

God, she looks stunning. I miss you baby, please come back to me. It's so empty here.
I just wanna keep calling your name til you come back home.

*Harley Quinn*

My eyes were still stinging, Ivy was right. He doesn't care about me, he probably never did. Maybe it's the reason why he's never he told me he loved me, my heart sank, tears began to build up once more. I've cried so much, I don't even know how I haven't ran out of tears yet.

"He doesn't love me!" I grabbed my pillow screaming into it, all my tears being absorbed by it. He was the reason why I had hope, the one stopped me from letting go, the man who I thought loved me for who I was. The one showed me how to live, my savour from my old life, pulling me out the on-going cycle of life.

He showed and taught me everything I know now, emotions I never thought I would feel. The impossible being conquered by both of us, but not anymore.

I grabbed the pillow once more screaming at the top of my lungs, "I don't wanna live anymore!" My chest aching from the heartache, "What's the point of being alive when I can't live with the man I love?" I got up, walking to the mirror. I kept my gaze on me.

"Was I not good enough?"

If you really listen then this is to you, mama there is only so much I can do. I'm using white lighters to see what's in front of me, RIP to my youth... And u can call this the funeral, I'm just telling the truth, close my eyes, cross my arms. Put me in the dirt, let me be with the Stars...
I'm a waring child lost in my thoughts.
I don't believe it, I need a cigarette.

I dragged myself back to the bed, falling backwards. I can taste my heart breaking, I can't take it...I'm impatient. I know I'll fall in love with you over, and over again and that's not what I want to do. The suns coming out but I'm feeling colder. I know if you ever lie again, and if you do, I won't be a crybaby.

I'm afraid, someone else might take my place. I know your thinking- I don't like you, fuck you anyway, you make me wanna scream. It's hurts but I won't fight you, you suck anyway... You make me wanna die right when I... Wake up. Somebody else will end up being me, it makes me anxious.

"I really fucking hate you but love you so much."