Chapter 18: Brand New (Dirty)

Hello...
Here's a new chapter for you guys!
I hope you enjoy it and Music at the top!
There is a point you start playing it,
so don't play it just yet!💗

It's already been 6 days, Joker hasn't gone back to the hospital since to check upon Harley.
Ivy hadn't been heard from either, she hasn't been out her house apart from getting more alcohol.. her addiction has been getting worse for it.

******

"Okay, so you'll have to take these pills daily.. maybe once or twice but only at lunch. So around about 12. If there is a problem and you need to take one more, just make sure to call me first. Apart from that you should be good! If there is anything else you want to know or need help with then just book an appointment with me. Remember to say the name Dr.James, so then they will put me straight on the call with you. Got it?"

"Yes Doc, I know what to do! I'll be totally fine, I'm sure I know how to handle medication. I mean, I was a psychiatrist once."

"You once were, you're not one anymore. Just please remember how much you take and when you take them! People always forget."

"Okay! Okay! I got it."

"Good! Here's the slip you need to hand in to the pharmacist, so they can give you the pills."

"Thanks Doc! I'll see you soon, have a good one!"

"You too Ms.Quinn!"

******

*Joker*

I didn't get any sleep last night.. well haven't been gaining any sleep the past nights. It's my fault though, I'm always at the club- until 3 in the morning. Oh well.. it's the only way I can try and forget about Harley.

It's just another day, another night that will be wasted... just to feel lonely. I sat up on my desk chair, I had to finish off a few work assignments before heading out tonight.

Tree has been off since there hasn't been shifts for him to work, no robberies or killing has been happening either. Its been quiet, eventually I'll have to get some money soon. But I don't need to worry about that right now, I'm just gonna finish up and get ready.

*Time Skip*

10:46pm

As joker got himself dressed in a black suit with a magenta, silk shirt underneath with the buttons undone down to his V-line. His green hair ruffled, gold rings set on his fingers. And obviously his golden cane to match with.. he was finally ready.

He climbed into his Lamborghini and drove off to the 'Gold Reele' club. Everyone always went there since it was the most popular club in Gotham and had the most professional strippers that danced on poles for the whole night. The drinks were additionally the best there too!
Everyone enjoyed it.

Joker parked at the front. He got out, walking with his cane straight up to the doors, the guards opened it, letting him through as one of them took him to his 'box' which overlooked the whole club. So he could see every dancer, person etc. Plus anyone that walked through the double doors.

Joker searched throughout the club for any fresh meat he could get a hold of until..

*start playing music at the top*