Chapter 16: You

Back with a new chapter!
Hope you enjoy and like the edit
I made too ^ (quite proud actually)

*beep*beep*beep*

Same night, Same hour, Same place and Same heart..

Joker couldn't sleep, as he threw his head off Harley's bed and got out his seat.
He paced round the room, thinking. Thinking of what? His footsteps echoing through the cold room, his hair was ruffled, he glided his hand through the green mess. Groaning in frustration, moody, his usual self.. was it Harley?

He stopped and stood at the end of her bed in front of her, gazing upon her face, still but sweet. His own face was emotionless, his blue orbs watching her closely.

The monitor was slow, she wasn't dead neither was she alive.. just too weak to wake up, unless she tried, could she? He shifted himself to the machine itself, trapped within the green line, the noise filling his ears. His eyes following the chord that lead to her body, her heart rate.

He lifted his hand and caressed her cheek, her temperature was even colder than before, the skin soft but stiff, his eyes then travelled to her arms, small tattoos that were drawn on her wrist. He traced over them, admiring how cute they were, remembering the moment when she was so excited to choose her own tats and put them on herself, the moment she gave Joker the tattoo gun and let him draw whatever he wanted on her body, and she would love it, no matter what is was, at least it was him that did them.

He loved it too..

Or the moment when him and her were floating in the acid of the ace chemicals, both skins numb from the liquid, as they transform into pale ghosts, his arms wrapped around her petite frame holing her up, to keep her from sinking. The acid making her skin glossy, the shine reflecting onto him, both hearts close. Her body melting into his embrace, feeling the affection that she always wanted, the warmth. As he places a delicate kiss on her luscious lips, instead of pulling away he takes more, awakening her in his arms, giving him more and enjoying the sweet taste for herself.

Her hands tangled in his slick back, green hair, tugging making him groan in pleasure. He continues to pull her even closer in than before, the space between them evaporating. This was her heaven, her wish, her dream come true. This is what she craved for.. and so did he.

As he threw his head back, the malicious laughter being released from underneath, as her lips form a smile from his laugh, she always  loved his laugh, her bright smile making him proud and happy.

Those moments were his best and he loved them just as much as he loved her but would never show how much he does, but seeing her in this state, struggling, weak and in pain.
Was pain for him.

So he knew what he could do.. he could stop it.

"Harley.. this isn't you, and I don't want this to be you. I don't want to see you in agony anymore, the hours that have passed have just been growing into pain and misery for both of us and I don't want to you feel it anymore, no more pain. I've put you through enough, I'm sorry. I can make it stop, unless you want to keep trying but you need to give me a sign, show me that you're listening! Just.. one small sign, anything! But if you can't then thats the choice I'm going to make. I love you."

Give me a sign.. or goodbye.

Hello again, if you made it to the end of this chapter then good! Because I need you guys right now! Please make a decision in the comments by choosing a number and whichever is most popular then that will be the result in the next chapter! Please choose down below...

1) Choose to pull the chord •

2) Don't pull the chord •