Chapter 3: Warmth

I hope you liked the last chapter and this one when your done :) Vote for more! Thank you. Fluffy chapter, I'll start getting into the different ones soon! Plus I know this chapter is quite short, I'll do a longer one next time! For now you can enjoy this sweet honey chapter. <3

*Harley Quinn*

My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the brightness around me. I was such in a good mood and I didn't even know why, did I kill someone again? I tried gathering my thoughts until I was interrupted by a scent, a smell that made my lungs go heavy and my breathing slow. It was so good! I rotated my head to the left to see the Joker lying next to me, I decided to turn my body to him- face to face now... he was so cute when he was asleep, his body relaxed on mine, our legs intertwined- so soft. His facial expressions were so calming as little pieces of his hair falling in front of him. So handsome...

I couldn't get out of his space even if I tried,
he had a tight yet gentle grip around my waist not that I was complaining. I could stay in this position forever, knowing and dreaming about him beside me and holding me close to his bare chest, it felt like paradise.

I kept gazing at him, wondering why the world judged him so much and hurt him. So precious when he slept, I moved myself even closer to him the warmth being exchanged between us. My thumb tracing his facial features; cheekbones, strong jawline, his bottom lip. Not enough to wake him but enough to put a small smile on his face.

I leaned in giving him a small, slow kiss on his red, luscious lips. Little did I know he managed to slip his hand under me pulling me in to deepen the kiss even more, the sweetness of his lips were delicious. He slowly pulled away releasing his grip from underneath me, instead he took hold of my thigh bringing it up to his torso, now his hand was resting underneath my thigh. "Mmm." He moaned still half asleep, "Morning puddin." I whispered back to him.

I slipped out his grip, climbing of the bed.
I was a mess; hair was filled with curls, smudged makeup, and somehow managed to get Mistah Js baggy pants on me along with a ripped, white tank top that poured some cleavage out.

*Joker*

She looked so sexy with her curls and her ruined makeup, she was perfect. Especially my pants hanging off her fascinating hips, she was special, something else, feelings that no one else has ever given me. I wanted to feel her even more, her soft bleached skin touching mine. Her juicy, red lips placed on mine making music all night long. The beating of her heart sending electricity through my chest, she was mine! Mine only! If anyone ever touched her, I'd kill em! Mine. Not allowed to be touched or looked at for a long time. My property only, to be stored away or to be. "Baby," a mumble escaped, "what's up handsome?" She said back to me as she stepped closer. "Nothing pumpkin. Just wanted to feel your presence even more." I grinned making her giggle, even her giggle was intoxicating.

"Come lay next to me." I craved for her body, "Sure, Mr.J." She climbed on again, laying her head on my bare chest. I placed my hand in her hair; stroking my hand thorough it.
She was so good. So pure. Soon to be broken.

*Harley Quinn*

I climbed back in beside him, laying my head on his chest listening to the soft thumps of his heart as he played with my curls.

His skin felt like silk, so elegant. I traced along his tattoos that were inked all across his abdominals, the silence in the air was so satisfying. The way we enjoyed each others company without anyone interrupting us. It was so quiet eventually my eyes dozed off once again and I'm guessing so did his as his breathing began to go heavy.