Chapter 19: Pain

Hey! Hope you liked the last chapter!
Bit of a treat for you lovely people that
Read and Star my story, also to celebrate
That we've came to 800 views! We are
So close to 1000, I'm very excited.. I
Can't wait till we hit that much, a very
Special chapter will be dedicated to you guys.
To show my appreciation and much more!
But until then, please enjoy the chapters ahead :)

"What?" Jokers face dropped slowly, he kept his eyes on her facial expressions.. disgust.
"Get out of here." Her words felt like a knife that had been slid into his chest, "Harley..?" He softened his tone, "Leave! Just leave!" She raised hers. "I don't understand, baby." His voice began to crack between his sentences,
"Harley.. it's me remember." As he gazed into her eyes, all he saw was hatred with dark clouds overpowering them. It wasn't the same as they used to be, where did her sparkles go? The ocean that usually swayed inside, a glaze. It was gone.

"Get out of my fucking face, you cheat!" She began pushing Joker out the door, punches and kicks were involved too. He didn't do anything, he took them in, like he knew he deserved it. A tear threatened to fall from her eye, she forced it back, stopping from letting it go. She didn't want to show she was weak. She carried on screaming, yelling in his face. He didn't respond to any of it. Almost as if he was brain dead.

"You no good, son of a lying bitch! I wish I never met you! Or even looked at you when I entered Arkham! You were the biggest mistake of my life, you fucking cursed me into this other thing, another being. I hope you rot in hell for what you've done! You sick bastard." Everything was escaping her mouth, trapping the acid in his head. It scorched his mind.

She struggled getting Joker out the room, she had no choice but to give up and stand there. In front of him, her hair was everywhere, a mess from all the shaking and violent moves she made on him. Her fists were still clenched tightly but she wasn't hitting him anymore, she had froze.. panting. Heavy breathes leaving her lungs.

Joker still kept quiet, he tilted his head down to look at her. She avoided his face, staring at the floor. Just not at him. He kept his attention on her, her small frame stood there. Tired and out of breath, her head hanging down from her neck, her height below his shoulders. He'd never seen her so hurt and broken before, never seen her so mad. It was something different.

The tear had finally leaked from her eye, falling to the floor, leaving a damp mark on the carpet. She stumbled backwards, she didn't want to be close to him. Her head still low,
"Go. I don't want you here.." Her voice was strained from all the shouting, "I don't want to leave you again. I've found you, I can't let you go." He said to her, she shook her head slowly. Trying to block his lies from entering her ears, "I don't care. You should've thought about that before you cheated on me." The heat in the room had dropped, now cold and filled with sorrow.

"Please." He pleaded..

"I don't love you anymore. I don't want to see your face anymore. For months I've been there for you, I put my life on the line for you. I would've never done it for anyone else.. only you. I was always controlled by you, my days being wasted in fear because of you. But, I never left.. because I truly loved you. I exchanged my freedom for you, I didn't see you do anything, it's taken me these past few weeks for me to realise that you've never done anything for me in return. Jack shit.
And guess what.. I don't fucking care if you want to kill me, kidnap me, whatever you want. I'm not scared anymore.. not of you.
This is your fault. I've said what I had to say.. now leave me alone."

She turned her back to him, not showing her heart break in front of him. Hiding the tears escaping from her eyes, Joker drew his dagger from his vest. He took steady steps towards her, he reached her. She could feel his breath hovering over her neck, she shivered from his close presence. In a quick move, the dagger was up to her neck as he stood behind, grasping onto her upper chest so she couldn't move. Her sniffles stopped, she had lost emotion.

His faint breathes had transformed into heavy grunts, "Do it." She spat in a quiet tone. Her body was backed up into his. The back of her head was rested on his chest/shoulder, he didn't do anything. The scent of her perfume travelled off her to him, he put the dagger down. Moving into her, nuzzling his face into her neck. Leaving light kisses.

She tilted her head to the side giving him more access, falling into his arms that held her from behind. His strength was weak now, she slipped out his grasp and shuffled away.
"Go." She said, he didn't say anything. He turned his back to her and left the room. He shut the door behind him softly. Only leaving a click audible.

Harley stood there. She touched her neck where he had kissed her, the last affection she would ever receive from him.

"Joker.."