Chapter 12: Reality

I really wanted to do this chapter, I've had so many ideas and I hope you guys will like them. Remember to vote!

*Harley Quinn*

"Harley!" I heard a faint voice, "Please, wake up!" The same voice appeared. I couldn't open my eyes, all I saw was black, darkness.
"Harley, please." It sounded like Ivy's voice, "R-ed..." I struggled to speak, what was happening? "Harley?! Oh my god! Are you ok?" She grabbed my hand squeezing it tight.

"What's happening?" I was weak, numb. My whole body felt like it was under a spell, I couldn't move an inch. "Harley, If you can hear me.. I think you were drugged, someone put something in your drink!" She sniffed, she was scared.. But for some reason, I didn't mind. Whatever this 'person' put in my drink, I really don't care. Whatever happens, happens. My life has been shit, nothing's been working out for me. So, maybe this is a chance. For me to let go. Joker doesn't love me. I'd rather die than live without him.

My breathing hitched, as I lost conscious.. I wanted to let go now. But something kept me. "We're losing her!" A random voice yelled, "Someone get the pump!" Another person spoke. My heart began to slow down, this was more than a drug. By now I could tell I was in the hospital, I was hooked up with chords and tubes. I still couldn't open my eyes, the only thing that surrounded me was those heart line beepers. Where was ivy? Did she leave..

"I-Ivy!" The words were dry and soft, "Harley?!" Was that her? "What's going on?" I coughed the words, my body wasn't gonna last any soon.. "Just stay awake Harley, the doctors are going to fix you!" She grabbed my hand, squeezing it tight.

"I don't want to be fixed." I spoke,

"What do you mean?" Her voice broke whilst she spoke, "Ivy.. I- wait where's everyone else? Where's Jonathan?" I remembered we were in a group.

"Harley stop. You're not making any sense, we didn't meet up with anyone else only Selena. I went to go say hi and then I came back to see you on the floor with someone calling the ambulance!" Before I could reply to her, my body had started to shut down on me. Leaving me in the dark. I guess this was it.

*Narrator*

Her heart rate monitor became a flat line that was endless and forever went on. "Harley!" Ivy jumped, her eyes flooding with tears as she gripped Harley's hand even tighter than ever making sure she wouldn't let go, doctors began running in the room.

"Take her out, now!" One of the men commanded, "No! Please. I love her and she needs me right now by her side!" Ivy pleaded with blood red eyes and weak strength but still didn't let go of Harley. "Harley, please come back to me. I need you." Ivy kept her gaze on her face, the pale skin that instead of being warm and filled with love was now a cold hearted loss.

"I'm sorry miss, you have to leave. What we are about to do is not a sight that a person has to watch their loved one go through. Her life is at risk, please." The nurse tried her best to make Ivy understand, "Okay.. but can I at least say goodbye one more time, if she doesn't make it?" She asked with teary eyes "Yes you may." Ivy turned her attention back to Harley, her knees were weak like she was about to collapse, her mind was spinning like a tornado.. All these emotions rushing to her head too fast.

"I love you so much Harley." She kissed Harley on her icy forehead and gently placed her hand back on her lifeless body. She took one last glimpse before the nurse began to escort her out of the room. "Will you make sure she's ok?" Ivy asked, "We will do our best sweetie, you go home and rest. Goodnight." The nurse backed up into the room, she gave Ivy a warm smile before closing the door in front of her.

Ivy dragged herself across the hospital until she reached her car and drove home.

Johnathan? She thought to herself, She didn't see him tonight.

Hey guys, I know is been a while but my wattpad began to break on me and it took this story away from me. As in they said it was gone and wasn't there anymore, until I finally fixed it and now I can go back to writing new chapters! This chapter is pretty short but I'll make it up to u guys soon! Anyway hope u enjoyed it and see you in the next one! <3
- Mia