Chapter 11: Affection (Smut)

⚠️SMUT!⚠️

Don't have much to say... Things will be a little tense in a few chapters! Music at the top! Before you press play I WILL TELL YOU WHEN! Because there is a certain time you need to play it :)) so it will make sense!

*Poison Ivy*

"Harley wake up! It's like 3 in the afternoon, why are you still asleep?" I run into Harley's bedroom, placing my hands on my hips looking at her, tonight I had plans to take her out and get some fresh hair.

"Ivy I love you but please leave me alone." She squeezed her head in the pillow covering her face and ears, "Harley, its smells like death in here! You need to get out and take a shower!" I pushed the curtains open, the light pouring in.

"My eyes! I can't see! must.close.curtains." She dropped out of bed, dragging herself across the floor to the curtains. "Harley." I said bluntly, "Yes?" She looked up at me, "Get up." I looked down at her, stomach flat out on the carpet, "Ok." She agreed picking herself up.

"I suggest you get ready now, you take like 4-5 hours to get ready. Don't let me come back and see that you're still not ready, otherwise I'll make my plants pull you out of bed next time." I played with her messy hair, the red and blue tips of her hair must've faded away. Her hair looks naturally platinum blonde now.

"where we going anyway?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me, "I'm taking you to the 'Gold Reele club!" She gave me a concerned look. "What?" I questioned her, "Nothing, don't worry." She turned her head to the floor.
"You sure?" She was acting strange, "I'm sure." She snapped her head at me, smiling.

"Okay, I'm gonna go finish up, hurry!" I walked out her room.

*Harley Quinn*

Ah shit. Mistah J owns that place, he owns almost half the clubs in Gotham. I'm sure I'll be ok, he sometimes only visits his clubs like 12am or so, I could be lucky and manage to dodge him. What can go wrong? I'll just keep my head down, hopefully nothing happens.

Mmm, what am I going to wear?
No. Nope. Ew. Too small. Too big. Wait!
"Perfect!" I put a Red tight skin dress which had poured out some cleavage in the middle with a pair of matching colour heels, my hair curled out, bouncing to my lower back as I finished my makeup with original nude look and gloss.

*(Time skip- 8:54pm)*

"Harley! You done!" I heard ivy yelling from downstairs, "Yeah! I'm coming!" I yelled back to her, I grabbed my phone. I walked down as she caught my eye.

"Ms.HarleyQuinn, you look absolutely, perfectly gorgeous! I'm so jealous!" Ivy gasped giving me googoo eyes, I blushed from her compliment and sudden reaction.

I gave her a compliment back on her outfit, making her cheeks flush too. Once we had finished falling for each other's appearance we had finally got into the car, speeding off to the club.

We finally reached the club, ivy parked the car (black Matt Lamborghini, what? A girl can dream yano) we stepped out, I took a deep breath and fixed my dress.

*NOW GO PUT THE
MUSIC ON AT THE TOP*

As we continued to and through the double doors, everyone's eyes were planted onto me, I gave Ivy a worried glance but pushed it back down before people could see, we stepped through the crowds, people moving out the way for me to walk, I held Ivy's hand to make she wouldn't leave me or get lost.

Everyone knew who I was.

We made my way to the bar, I sat down ordering a 'Pina Colada' with a few tequila shots inside it, just to calm my nerves down from the attention I had just gotten.

"Harley! Look, it's Selena! I'm going to go say hi, do you wanna come with?" She squeezed my shoulder, "I'll be fine, I'll be with you in a few. I'm just going to have a drink quickly." I lied, anxiety grew in my stomach. But I didn't want to ruin her night so I let her go.

She gave me one more hug before she disappeared into the crowd. Okay, deep breaths Harls. You can do this, just drink, dance and get out.

I felt a sudden cold hand brush against my arm, I turned around almost slapping the fuck out of this guy and found out that is was Johnny! (Jonathan Crane- Scarecrow)

"Woah, calm down its just me." He threw his hands in surrender, "Oh my god! Johnny?! Is that actually you?" I jumped out my seat giving him a massive hug, he returned.

"Who else would it be?" He chuckled in the hug, we both let go eventually "I haven't seen you in ages! How've you been?" My whole face lighting up with enjoyment, "I've been good, gosh you look absolutely stunning tonight!" I blushed from his compliment, I reached for my drink trying to hide it from him. It didn't work.

"Wow, the infamous Harley Quinn hiding herself from a compliment. Who would've thought." He smirked at me, "Shut up!" I giggled at his stupid comment, "You don't look bad either, scarecrow." I moved my drink away from my face, I grinned. "Thank you, malady."

I kept staring into his gorgeous hazel eyes, and his pearly white teeth gleaming back at me. His lush brown hair messed up with small curls, he didn't look bad. He looked great instead! Our eyes were trapped in this moment, he began to lean in closer until our lips were inches apart. My eyes blurring slightly, what the fuck was in that Pina Colada? My head began to spin lightly, oh jee..

I began too see, "Joker?" I whispered, before I was immediately cut off with his lips crashing into mine, I gave him entrance into my mouth, so did he. It swirled with harmony as we explored every corner, if felt so good, so sweet.

We gradually moved to the back of the club where hardly anyone could see us, our kiss kept going on. Eventually his hand gradually began to go up my thigh till he reached my womanhood. He made circle motions, I moaned against our lips making him smirk, he built up the speed, I continued gasping for air between our kiss.

He picked me up, placing me on a wooden table. He swiftly pulled away my underwear leaving me exposed. He growled in response, colliding his lips onto mine once again as he inserted his fingers inside, I gasped in pleasure.

He kept going, picking up the pace making my back arch, "Oh my-" I spoke through moans.

He unbuckled his pants, his hardness on display. I placed it into my mouth, he kept groaning. Eventually I stopped, wiping the rest of the substance away from my lips. He pushed me back onto the table, as he inserted his member inside of me, I screamed with joy. "Fuck." I spoke through each thrust, he thrusted harder until finally we both reached our climax. He dropped on top of me, both of us trying to catch our breath again. "That was, wow," a heavy sigh escaped my lips

"Thanks, you're not too bad either." He replied back.

We both cleaned ourselves up, making our way back to see more people I haven't hung with for a while. (Eddie, Harvey, Selena, Ivy)

"Where have you been?! I couldn't find you anywhere!" Ivy sighed with relief, "Err, we were just... Catching up on a few things." Johnny winked at me, "Yeah! What he said." I added, "Oh ok, that's good. Harley what happened to your hair? It a mess! Actually don't worry, I'll fix it for you! We'll be right back!" Ivy grabbed my arm, taking us both away to the toilets, We left Johnny as he blew a kiss at me, I laughed and so did he.

"Harley get up!"