Chapter 7: Cold

All I can say is...
Just grab some tissues,
lock yourself in your room,
cuddle up and sit tight for this chapter
and the on going ones.
:)

*Harley Quinn*

2:40am
My eyes flutter open, I turn my head to see the bed still empty and cold "Where is he?", I sat up straight looking at the time, he should've been home by now, he always home. He's never been gone for this long.

I jump out of bed, running down the stairs. I see Frost standing in the kitchen, he began to go pale I could tell something was up, "Frost?" I question him, "Y..Yes?" He stutters, something felt off, "Where's Mr.J?" My breathing began to go heavy, "Uh, I'm not sure Harley." I knew his lying, annoyance had made me snap from it, "Bullshit! Where is he Frost?!" I glared at him, "Tell me or so help me!" I pulled up a kitchen knife from the counter pointing it at him, "Okay! I'll tell you! He's at the club.." He looks down to the floor.

"The...Club..?" My blood scorching underneath me skin.

I run back upstairs, fixing myself up; grabbing the car keys plus one of the guns that was on the nightstand and speeding through the streets until I reached the club that Frost told me he was at. He wasn't lying.

His purple Lamborghini parked at the front.

I slam the car door behind me, as I approach the club and wander inside. I look around for him, no sight whatsoever, my heart thumping out my chest, my senses drowning in sweat from people as their bodies are consumed by alcohol and hot breath.

I squeeze through the clammy crowds, eventually I reach the other end of the club searching him. I see one of the henchmen standing in front of a door, "Have you seen
Mr.J?" He continues to look away from me, trying not to catch my eyes, before he knew it I grabbed his collar yanking him down to my level, as I aimed my gun at his head "Listen to me Goddamit!" I yell at him, "Wait! He, he's in here." His face falls, he steps to the side opening the door for me. I barge past him.

I grab the handle and pull the door open to see Joker necking on with a prositute.

"What the fuck is this!" I scream at him, "Heyyy Babyy!" He slurrs his words, he's fucking drunk. I ignore him, I walk up to the slut that had been straddling Jokers lap, I grab her by the hair and steady my gun on her temple, "Hey, girl what the hell?! Let me go-" before she could finish I shot her.

"You're next." I glare at Joker, my gun now pointing at his head, "Oh my poor Harley, we both know that you won't pull the trigger," He was right I couldn't but that didn't mean I wasn't going to get revenge for what he has done. "Come here baby, come sit on Daddy's lap." I move closer to him, yet far for him to put his hands on me. "You look so sexy when you're angry!" He growls with arousal. I kept quiet. "Oh? Silent treatment aye? Ok but you won't be silent for long sweets." He stands up, capturing his balance. "Why?" I spoke with a lump in my throat

"Why did you do this?" A tear streaming down my cheek, I still kept my gun up grazing the trigger. "Put the gun down and give Daddy a hug." He lifted his arms to embrace me, I push him as he stumbled back.

"Do you even have any fucking idea what you have done! You broke my trust for you J, I loved you.." My voice had broke from the screaming, I closed my eyes trying to force the tears back, but they had escaped anyway. I opened them again, staring at his drunk mess.

"Where's the man that I knew in Arkham, because I don't know who this stranger is in front of me." The lump in my throat built on the sentence that I was about to say next. He didn't say anything, his eyes softening at the hurt twisting in his view.

I don't want to be here anymore.

*Joker*

The room surrounding me was spinning so fast I had struggled to keep my balance. Things went so fast, first I saw this random girl on my lap and the next she was on the floor in her own pool of blood. As I spot Harley holding a gun up to me with tears streaming down her face. I've never felt so guilty in my life, I didn't realise how much I had hurt her.

'I loved you' her words repeating itself in my fucked up mind, a massive headache forming inside. My sight was blurry, I could only see her body's outline with her holding a gun with her face glistening. Until my eyes had focused on her, I saw now.. how broken she was.

The tears making her face shine even more, her cheeks flustered with the heat she had been making. Her small hands shaking constantly as she held the gun in her one hand, trembling even more. Tiny beads of sweat on her forehead, I had the urge to walk up to her and hold her tight and tell her everything was going to be alright, but this. This was all my fault.

"Your love I'm lost in, I'm tired of being so exhausted... but I'm nothing to you since you would rather have other girls give you their fake affection apart from mine which is real." She dropped her arm, letting it sway with the gun in her palm.

I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. A strong hold of the alcohol making my mouth numb, stopping me from speaking. I stepped towards her, to comfort her even though I was the one that made her like this. She stepped back, "Don't come near me. Ever." She held her gun up again, I stepped back with my hands in the air.

"I'm leaving you."

My head spinning even more than before, trying to adjust to the words she had just said. I fell to my knees, "Harley... Wait!" my words were puzzled, everything was a tongue twister, my eyes focused on he heels, following the steps until she had left the room. Not even a glance to see her face once more.

Her words scarred me, "She's not leaving me!" My fists were tight and my jaw felt like it was about to pop from how much I was clenching.

"She's not leaving me!" I yell, my lungs struggling to receive air. She's mine, and she'll always be! She's the only woman that understands me for me. I.. I did love her.
I grabbed the keys from my pocket and took another shot before I left the room to run after her. My legs were weak, I kept tripping and stumbling over. I told my henchmen to look for her, everywhere! With that I jump into the car, gripping the wheel tightly blood rushing to my knuckles.

My vision still fuzzed, making me sway on the slippery roads. Everywhere I looked I saw her beautiful face, how could she just leave? I punched the wheel making the car honk out load, as the engine roars through the streets.
I have to find her! And when i do I'll make sure she'll never leave again!