Chapter 21: Flawless

Enjoy the last chapter?
Yeah? Well then, you're going
to like this one then ;)

*Harley Quinn*

"Harley! Snap out of it!" Ivy clicked her fingers in front of my face, I shook my head to stop myself from all the muttering and flashbacks.
I blinked a couple of times to gain my vision back, "Are you okay now?" She questioned me again, "I'm fine." I stood up, taking myself to the bathroom, I locked the door behind me. I took a few steps to the mirror, I stared at myself for a while... contemplating. A tear had shed, my lips began to swell as my eyes started to burn at this point, turning red.

"S-Stop c-c-crying Harley!" My tears had turned into fountains, the water spilling out. I had gotten so angry with myself that it has led me to throwing a fist at the mirror in front of me, a large crack had formed.. my knuckle all bloody and bruised. I took a glance in the broken mirror, my reflection caught in between the sharp edges. I had never felt such disappointment.

"You're weak! No wonder why Joker left you! Look at yourself Harleen, look at what you've become!"- "Leave me alone! Fuck off!" I screamed at the voices that was buried in my head, "You worthless, selfish, piece of shit!"- "S-Stop! P-Please!" My screaming had transformed into begging, asking for mercy from the voice that had haunted me for years.
My back had hit the wall, my legs buckled underneath making me fall down as I sat up against the wall, the cold tiles beneath me made me shiver, causing me to curl up with my knees up to my face.

It hurts. It hurts so much to sit here and see his face, as I look in the mirror.. I only see him. His dark features, the green hair flashing in my eyes, his blue eyes holding more than the depths of the cold ocean. The pale skin, so shiny and soft when I feel his touch. Oh, his hands, the hands that have been on every inch of my body. I miss it. I want to feel it again, I want to feel him.

I sat there.. Alone. Afraid. Bruised and heartbroken. All the feelings I wished to avoid but couldn't.

A knock raised my head, "Harls.. can I come in?" Ivy's voice was soft, like she knew what had happened in here. "I just need to be alone." I struggled to talk, my throat was all worn out from the screaming. "Oh.. okay, I'm here if you need to talk. Whenever you want." I kept quiet, she understood what I meant. I heard her footsteps begin to fade away.. once again left alone.
But it was me to blame for it.

*Joker*

Waking up at half past five, blood on pillow and one bruised eye. Drunk too much, thats what I'm like. My feelings were all muddled up, I was stuck in between wanting to go back and just take her home but at the same time I want her to learn her lesson, I want her to struggle and come running back to me.

I loathed the feeling of being like this.. vulnerable and alone. She's the one who makes me feel this way, making me look like a little bitch. But that's her specialty, changing me, revealing the emotions that I never thought I could I feel or had inside me. I had adopted her into my life, gave her everything.. anything that she wanted, I guess it wasn't enough. Yet,

I still see her face every time, night after night I'm still haunted by her, fall asleep I dream of her. Late at night I scream for her, but I wake up and she's not here.. so I live with hallucinations. I hear her sweet, elegant voice inside my head, the way her words just twirl making me swoon.

I sat up in the bed, my hair was ruffled from the amount of times I had been dragging my hand through it, the stress had just been building up. I craved her body, the heat, the scent, her delicate touch. And this is why I hate her.. because this is what she does to me, shes poisonous but so addictive.

I rotated my body to the side of the bed, whilst pushing myself up. "I can't do this anymore."

I hurried to the closest, I dressed myself in proper clothes. As I rushed out the room and down the stairs, I grabbed the keys before I had been interrupted by a voice, "J!" I snap my head round, glaring at Frost.

"Don't force her, okay?"

My face had softened after what had came out his mouth, I nod my head and turn my attention back to the car. I strapped myself in, "I know Gotham like the back of my hand."
I mutter underneath my breath, starting the engine as I drove down the violent streets.

*Harley Quinn*

I used my strength to lift myself up and gain back my posture. I took another quick glance in the broken mirror before unlocking the door and leaving the room, I saw Ivy standing there. She raised her arms towards me, I let myself cfall into them, embracing her. Nuzzling my head into her chest, feeling the warmth grow between us. "Thank you Ivy." I mumble,
"For what?" She replied as her head was resting on top of mine, "Just.. for being there." I spoke quietly, "You know I'll always be here."
She says, "Yes, I do." Everything was perf-

A sudden knock had appeared at the door, Ivy and I had pulled away from the hug, once looking at each other then back at the door.

"I'll go." I said with confidence, "No. I'll go." She brushed past me, slowly making her way to the door. She unlocked it...

"Mistah J."

"Harleen."