Chapter 25: Dusk (Dirty)

Enjoy this new chapter!
Sorry for making the previous one quite
long, apart from that you may carry
on! :)

*Kinkiness is included*

"I.. I'm so sorry." Harley's words barley reached a whisper, "Why are you saying sorry? You haven't done anything wrong." He lifted her chin since her head had begun to drop slowly due to her own disappointment and guilt.

"Harley, what happened to you? Don't be afraid to tell me." Joker tried easing her, the dim light sparked off her teary baby blues. Her weak eyes fighting to stay open since she was exhausted from the amount of crying that happened earlier too.

"It was all a blur. I-I thought it was you- I saw you! I felt your touch and could smell your cologne- everything about you.. but it wasn't." She gripped lightly on his muscular chest, almost as if she was about to be ripped away from him. "This was the same night I had also been taken to the hospital, and been staying with Ivy since I needed someone.. I was lonely. She was the only one there for me at the time."

"Ivy and I had gone out for some drinks, I stayed by the bar whilst she was off somewhere in the club. She said she would be back, so I waited, I ordered a drink until someone tapped me on the shoulder and it was him- Jonathan. For some time we were talking and getting along; everything fell apart at this point." Cracks slipped into her sentences, Joker kept quiet.

"Mistah J.. you were there. You kissed me, I could taste you. Your warm hands that travelled up my body; I could feel you." Harley stopped.

"But it wasn't me." He said.

"It was him instead and I didn't know. He drugged me, he made my mind ill. All I could see was you. The night carried on. Ivy wasn't back. And we weren't by the bar anymore.." Her voice softened, she let go off Jokers chest and pushed herself away from him. He didn't move. She finally stopped herself until her back was against the wardrobe, her knees up to her own chest.

"He fucked you and then put you in the hospital. Where you almost died." Blunt words fell from his lips making Harley shiver in front of him. The thought of it made her feel disgusted and used. He continued staring into abyss, hardly blinking.

"I'm- I'm so sorry." Her muffled cries filled the silence in the room. She had been put through so much, eventually her tears would run out because of it.

She heard shuffles but didn't bother to look, instead she kept her head buried in her knees.

Harley began to feel the warmth that she felt earlier, her body was now in the air. She was being carried in bridal style by Joker back to the bed, he placed her down gently, whilst pulling her in into his arms. Hot tears were now dried and marked on her porcelain cheeks, she laid there. Her small, fragile frame wrapped underneath him, his chin resting on her head. As she let his hands comb through her platinum blonde, long hair. 

"It's not your fault.. it's mine." He broke the sad attention.

"What?" Harley said in a small shock and disbelief. "How?" She asked once more.

"If I.. if I didn't leave that night to go to the club and did what I did. None of this would've happened, you wouldn't be crying right now, you wouldn't have had almost died or been in that unconscious state. You could've been more happy; Jonathan would have never laid his hands on you. Everything basically." Joker sighed, Harley furrowed her eyebrows remembering the night she had left him.