Chapter 8: Broken

Hey guys! If you follow me on Instagram, some of you should know we hit 300 views on my other story! Thank you guys so much and I hope you do like my stories :)) Don't be scared to comment any ideas or what you think.
Byee X

*Harley Quinn*

I've been walking through the streets of Gotham for ours now, my clothes and hair, everything soaked from the pouring rain. I could hardly feel my feet from all the walking but neither could i feel my heart anymore.

It's lost. Confused. Torn. Broken.

Just feels like someone cut me open, grabbed it, threw it on the ground, took a knife and started stabbing it endlessly as they stomp on it... laughing at me, whilst I'm struggling to pick it up.

I didn't want this but I got it anyway, why? I loved him so much. I said I would live and die for him and he does this. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes as they were forced out,
"I loved you Mistah J." I mutter, barely managing to get the words out my mouth. The lump in my throat just grew, and grew.

You're never gonna love me, so whats the use?
What's the point of playing, when I'm gonna lose? You only ever touch me, in the dark. Only in the evening is when you give yourself to me. I don't want to admit that we're not gonna fit but I can't let you go. Lies... don't wanna know. Your trust in me, your love in me... Why couldn't you just let me in?

I still kept my head down so hopefully no one would recognise me, I turned into a alley way so I would be more in the shadows, harder for J to find me, if he was even trying. Not surprised if he leaves me, he can find another slut to be his sex toy. I don't care.

*Joker*

"Fucking mov, asshole!" I yelled, my foot laying down on the gas pedal, I need to find her. She can't leave me, how could she just be gone? "I'm sorry baby." My voice breaking, as a tear threatens to stream down my face.

If I told you how the story ends, would you change a step you take? Cuz I'm scared of all that I don't know, I want it all but all if it ain't gold. Cuz I'm learning what I've should've known before... I loved you but never could say it. I'm scared of letting you go, what would I do without you? I need you Harley, I need you now, pumpkin. But I'll never admit it to you... We're falling to our knees.

The night gets darker, fog starts to kick in which is worse since it began to grow thick making everything harder to see. "Fuck Harley. Where are you?!" My grip tightens, my chest falls heavy, hours have passed and no sign of her. Not even a word from my henchmen... Harley please just come back. Argh! My head twists, all the emotions. I can't take it!

My frustration and sadness began to mix, I didn't like it! How could she make me feel like this, I don't feel! She's gonna pay for making me feel like this, she's gonna wish she had never left me. Never said goodbye!

When I find her, I'll fucking tie her up! Keep her as a prisoner, something like that so she'll learn her lesson and never leave again.

*Harley Quinn*

I sat in a alley, scrunched up with my back against the brick wall. I took my heals off, all the blisters burning, all the cuts and bruises coming alive. I had a cut on my lip and next to my eye, it wouldn't stop bleeding, I'm used to it. I've had worse from Puddin'.

I still remember the first time he hit me but that wasn't all, it was terrifying, I've never seen him that angry before. I had stay in bed for almost a month from him breaking my rib cage and having to limp since the kicks to my back had done something to my spine too which gave even more problems leading to today, my breathing.

**********

Hours have passed already, I'm still in the same place, my feet were numb but so was the rest of my body. I knew I was becoming sick, I began to cough up blood and lose my vision, I tied my hair up into a normal ponytail. I'm starving too, haven't had any food since me and mistah J had that argument back home. I had my bag on me still, maybe there was something in there for me.

Nope, nothing. All I had was my lipgloss, a tiny mirror and a gun with 3 bullets.

I looked across to see a small 24 hour shop, I knew what to do but lets hope this'll work.

I limped into the shop, the warmth hitting me felt so good. Ok Harley you can do this, I didn't have much strength my whole body was weak and powerless, all I could lean on was my gun.

I began to take things from the aisles, anything but quick. I grabbed food, a blanket, medical things- I managed to stuff everything in my bag and doge the shopkeeper until I made my way to the door- "Hey! Excuse me miss." He caught me, I didn't reply to him all I did was turn around slowly, reaching in my bag for the gun. "You know you have to pay for those miss." I could tell he was starting to panic, "Miss?"

I slowly backed up to the door, as I reached the handle the alarms went off. "Wait!" He ran out behind the counter, I shot him as I bolted out the shop. "Shit!" I yelled at myself, I fuckin panicked, I couldn't think, the alarms scared me.

I kept running, I didn't stop. Not till I was out the lights. I turned into a corner, trying to catch my breath.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" My muffled cries underneath as I tried gasping for air.

"Shhhh. Be quiet!" Was the last thing I heard before I completely blacked out from the cloth over my mouth.

A/N
Ohhh dambbb, who was that?
New characters in the next chapter!
This chapter is nice and long :) didn't know I would be able to write this much, lol.
Don't forget to Vote! See ya in the next chap!