Chapter 2: New Friend

Enjoy this new chapter! I think we all know how this is going to escalate.. Anyway please ignore mistakes and cringe stuff, I'm just trying my best :p

*Harley Quinn*

The night was freezing cold and they didn't even give me a fucking blanket. How thoughtful. I kept tossing and turning I couldn't sleep, one of the guards were asleep near the entrance of my cell. I decided to go wake him up and maybe ask for blanket.
"Hey!" Was that too loud? "What?!" The guard grunted in response. "Could I have a blanket?" I asked politely, "No." He said bluntly. "I'm freezing over here! Give me a blanket!" I got irritated, its like -100 degrees in here!

"Just wrap your arms around you or use that cloth you made to hang upside for fuck sake." Not even an expression on his face.

"That won't do shit, you lazy bum!" I argued back at him, at this point you could tell he was getting annoyed by me. "Oh just stop complaining. Otherwise I'll give you something to whine about." He furrowed his eyebrows giving me a glare, "Who pissed in your cereal?" I gave him a glare, gripping onto the metal bars that caged me in. "Listen lady, I want to sleep! Not listen to your irrelevant needs. I don't care. So leave me alone and shut up!" His eyes digging knives into me. "Don't you fucking tell me to shut up. I'll rip your tongue out and glue it to your forehead!" My malicious laughter echoing throughout the cell, his face shocked but yet furious with what just came out my mouth. Part of the rules were never to threaten a guard, but of course I never listened.

He unlocked my cell door, approaching me as he then punched me straight in the eye, making me collapse to the cold floor; my eye throbbing. He then grabbed me by the wrists and hand cuffed me, pulling me out of the cell and dragging me down the dark hall. We reached a room with one, rusty chair, he threw me into it as he equipped some sort of night stick. This wasn't going to end well.

He gave me three blows to the stomach, I could
feel my Insides being destroyed by this thing. He hit me so much I eventually coughed up blood, he gave me a disgusted look so i gave the favor back. "Pussy." I mumbled under my breath, "What did you say?" He whipped his head back at me. "Nothing." A grin crept on my face.

He took me once again by the wrists, but he didn't take me back to my cell. Instead he pushed me into a different room, much isolated from the rest of the cells. It was so dark and even colder than my original one. "This is will probably teach you to keep your mouth shut next time." He spat in my direction, slamming the door behind him shut. "Fuck you." I muttered under my breath.

"Threaten them too, aye?" A strange dark voice coming from the corner of the room, it was pitch black. The only light that came through was shining on me so I couldn't see anything.
"He was being an ass, all I wanted was a blanket." I replied as I held my bruised eye, wincing a bit. "Looks like he beat you up pretty badly." I could tell it was a man, his voice was low and husky. Something attractive about it. "I'll be fine, I've felt worse before." I shrugged.

"Sounds like you can take care of yourself. Very strong, confident... beautiful might I say," He says in a raspy tone, did he just give me a compliment?

Heat travelled up to my face, I don't even know what he looks like and I'm already blushing. "What's your name sweets?" He asks me, "Harley Quinn" I reply softly. "Beautiful name too!" He comments, "Thank you...?" I dragged the 'you' playfully hoping he would give me his name in return. "Joker, but you may call me Mr.J or J for short." finishing my sentence with his name, his voice was so luscious.

"J reminds me of Jelly, and jelly reminds me of pudding. My nickname for you is puddin!" I spoke ever so slightly, so excited too. I've made a new friend! "Whatever pleases you my dear." He chuckled, "Do you mind stepping into the light? I want to see what you look like." I asked politely, "Not at all," I heard footsteps coming closer to me, I was still slouched as I stayed sitting on my knees.

I looked up. I could see him. The light embracing him, his skin bleached but still glistening. His whole upper body was exposed, the only thing he was wearing was those black large prisoner Arkham pants. His slick back green hair was ravishing, so glossy and wonderful. His blood red, stained lips looked so tasty. His magnificent tattoos placed on every part of his upper body... Very muscular! Wow! His scars, oh his fantastic scars. Reminds me of myself...

"Like what you see?" A smirk crawling on his face. I looked away, hiding my face from the embarrassment. "Don't hide your gorgeous face." he said to me as he crouched down to my level, his cold fingers grazing upon my skin as he gently pushed my chin to face him. My eyes caught inside his iced stare, our face inches apart. Until I had broken myself from the spell and pulled away from it, this wasn't right, I had only just met him but why does it feel like I've known him longer? "I'm sure you're a very nice guy but I can't do this." I've always had a problem with friendships, especially relationships. Half of the time it wasn't the person I loved that was the problem.. it was me. The feeling of having my freedom taken away from me, having to commit was the issue that I couldn't bare. I needed to be free, not locked away and have boundaries set. It was my hidden fear, that's why I usually worked by myself. Not having to worry about someone or anybody else.

I snatched myself away from my deep thoughts and had stood up from the dirty floor. Just before I took a step away, he grabbed my arm yanking me back towards him. Face to face once again. "Oh Harley. We're going to have so much fun together." His words melting off his tongue, a sly grin covering his face. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, wondering what he meant. "Listen pal, I don't know what you're thinking but I work alone and don't help newbies or strangers to escape. I do it for myself." I gave him a cold stare, "Now let go off my arm." Another sentence dropped with defence.

A laugh erupted from his lips, as he let go off my arm and began holding his stomach, "You're very funny! You probably don't even know who I am, but that's okay I'll let this slide for once!" What was he talking about? "I like it! I like your confidence, very nice! But that would have to change." He muttered the last few words. Change? "What do you want?" I crossed my arms, "You."

*Narrator*

Her eyes widened at his words, her arms unfolding slowly as she was trying to process what he just said to her. "I'm alright," she moved sheepishly backwards further away from him, he knew what she was doing and decided to walk towards her every time she took a step back. Until her back eventually hit the hard wall, his hands resting on the wall beside her head to stop her from escaping. She whimpered slightly, worried about what he might do to her.

"Listen sweets, you don't know how badly I just want to rip your clothes of and fuck you here, right now. But I won't, well.. not yet at least." His hot breath on her neck, her chest going up and down heavily, the beating of her heart must've been loud enough even for him to hear. Beads of sweat trickling down her forehead to her naked chest (she's wearing a tank top), making her skin glisten in the light. He moved his head into her, as she squeezed her eyes shut looking to her right, his lips brushing past her neck. Meeting her jaw, he left light kisses which transformed into bites. "J..." Harley moaned from his affection, a grin appeared on his face, she was enjoying this as much as he was. His hands left the wall placing them on her waist instead, his grip tightened.

He eventually picked her up and pushed her onto the steal bed, straddling Harley. He carried on kissing her jaw and traveling down to her stomach as he came back up again, he reached her plumped lips for the first time, staring into her lust flooded eyes, "Kiss me." She quietly begged, in an instant his lips had met hers. She bit his bottom lip, drawing blood "You even taste like pudding!" She giggled between their kiss. He just bit back in response. Her hands hanging around his neck,

'And we were kissing like drowning people breathe—like suddenly we'd discovered something that has never been so sweet before that moment.'

I know this chapter is quite long but
hopefully it was worth it though! Anyway
thanks for sticking around! See you in the next
one :)