Chapter Fifty One

Several days later and my family were still going on and on about what had happened at the shed. It was mostly Mum and my brothers, Dad had only spoken about it once and when he did talk to me about it, he got quite upset. So after he apologised, I figured he wouldn't ever mention it again. I think he was pissed off with himself, thinking that maybe if he had listened, Andy wouldn't have been able to torture me like he did.

"Sis, I'm real sorry." Mick apologises for what felt like the tenth time.

"I know you are. Look, I really don't want to talk about this." I shook my head. "I just want to forget everything, so if you don't mind," I paused sighing. "I don't want to ever talk about this again."

"But darl," Mum goes to start, but I sent daggers into her direction.

"No more! No more apologies, no more talking about Andy! That's it, he's gone. Don't bring it up." I exclaimed.

"Okay." I heard the mutters of all four of my brothers as Mum nodded her head.

Duff had went off to the toilet about twenty minutes ago, so I was starting to think he had fallen in. But I wasn't moving, I just wanted to sit here.

"You know, Bulldogs and Bronco's are meant to be playing in the next ten minutes. How about we set up the TV outside?" Suggested Mum, obviously getting the hint that I wasn't wanting to talk to anymore.

"Fuck yeah!" Dan exclaimed. "My bets on Bulldogs." Dan whipped up and bolted outside.

"Fuck off, Bronco's all the way." Mick hissed as the rest of them, including Mum left the lounge room to go outside.

Sitting there in complete silence, I was about to get up when I heard a guitar being played down the hallway. That definitely sparked my curiosity and I wanted to go investigate, but it sounded the like guitar was getting louder, so I figured Duff was coming up the hallway. When Duff finally walked through the doorway, he continued to play the acoustic guitar, he obviously found somewhere laying around the house.

"My heart is full of love for you," Duff began to sing, a charming smile written on his bruised face. "I wanna get right next to you!"

I had no idea what he was beginning to sing, but I paid close attention.

"She's a cornshucker, real butt fucker, gonna wash my dick after she makes me butt fucker her - oh wait, that wasn't the lyrics." Duff chuckled, obviously teasing me.

Changing the chords flawlessly, Duff sounded like he was beginning to play a Johnny Thunders song.

"It doesn't pay to try, all the smart boys know why," Duff softly sung as he continued making his way over to me.

Looking beyond the guitar, I noticed that Duff was completely standing in the nude. He was standing naked, in my parents house, with no worries of them accidentally walking in at the wrong time.

"Oh, now that's not a good song to sing with my dick and ass out." Duff stops playing again as he chuckled.

"It's late in the evening," Duff changes songs again. "Not really." He chuckled. "She's wondering what clothes to wear," He sung ever so sweetly. "Don't have to wear any for me babe." He winks.

"Duff, my family could walk in at any time!" I squeak as he goes to sing again.

"She puts on her make up,
And brushes her long blonde hair," Duff now stood directly in front of me, still continuing with his chords. "Fuck, my babe isn't a blonde." He chuckles.

"Duff!" I giggled.

"And then she asks me, 'Do I look alright?'
And I say, 'Yes, you look wonderful tonight!' And boy, don't you looks scrumptious." He bit his lip.