Chapter Twenty Nine

Standing in front of the mirror in my bedroom, I stared at my naked self. Well, I wasn't completely naked, I was wearing a pair of cheeky undies, but that was it. I was just taking in my bare appearance, especially how my breasts looked with both nipples pierced. It was an unusual sight, I definitely wasn't use to it, but I thought in some ways it made me look more appealing. I wished I could ask Duff's opinion of what he thought. I mean I could, once we headed back to LA, but I wanted to be able to ask him now.

"Shelia, are you ready yet?" Alison's voice boomed as my bedroom door bounded open.

"Ali!" I hissed, jumping in fright as I ripped around to face her. Although I made sure to cover my breasts, just out of habit. Yeah she was my best friend and we had seen each other naked, but I still couldn't get out of the habit of covering myself in front of someone.

"Shelia, seriously?" Alison cocked her eyebrow, disapproval appearing on her face. "We have seen each other naked like a thousand times." She groaned.

"That doesn't make me feel better, you know I'm self conscious." I sighed.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Go on, show me. My husband-to-be has had the privilege to check out your tits, so why can't I?" She stalked towards me.

I felt my face turn bright red but I nodded my head and dropped my arms from covering my chest. This gave Alison time to check out my piercings, which she seemed pretty pleased about. "Lookin' good, Shell. Izz was right, they are a turn on." She commented, sending me a wink.

"Ali!" I screech, covering my chest immediately.

"I'm fucking with you." She giggled. "They look good, Duff is gonna be a happy camper."

"Yeah, whatever Ali." I took a deep breath and walked over to my bed, taking a seat on the edge.

"So have you even chosen an outfit yet?" Alison folded her arms over her chest as she cocked an eyebrow at me. She was all ready to go, which was highly unusual of her. She even had her hair and makeup done!

"No I haven't." I shook my head. "Haven't really looked to be honest."

"Oh Shell, lets get you all dressed up." Alison sounded a little excited, especially since she had a choice over what I got to wear. I wasn't too bothered by it though, sometimes Alison chose some decent outfits, other times you had to question her fashion sense.

Alison took her time to go through my cupboard, the longer she was there, I actually started to think that she couldn't find anything nice enough. Boy I was wrong. At the very last second she turned to me, holding onto a black dress. I honestly had no idea what dress it was and where it came from, but Alison was persistent on making me try it on.

Doing as I was told, I bit my lip in pain as my nipple piercings got caught on my dress as I was trying to pull it up. Yeah, I wasn't fond of the aftermath of getting them done. I thought when I was only a week away from my period that my boobs were sore then, ha-ha, this was so much worse.

"Look at you! Damn." Alison grinned once she had the back of my dress zipped up. "Go check yourself out."

Doing as I was told yet again, I walked over to my mirror and took in my appearance. The dress was absolutely stunning, I wasn't even sure if it belonged to me either! I didn't remember buying it. It was a black asymmetrical, off-the-shoulder dress that had lacy sleeves that lengthened to just pass my elbows. It had some pattern work around my bust, but it was almost unnoticeable.

"That is perfect for tonight." Alison stood adjacent from me as I continued to look in the mirror.

"Don't you think it is a little too much?" I turn around to face Alison.