Chapter Fifteen

Just starting to make my way down the stairs, a voice stopped me in my tracks. "Where are you going, gorgeous?" Duff's asked. He was walking down the hall, a smile playing on his lips.

"Was supposed to be going to see Poison and Mötley Crüe tonight, but by the looks, I'm not going anymore." I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest. I was wearing a skin-tight black strapless dress with a denim jacket over the top and lastly with my ankle boots.

"Why's that?" Duff stopped by my side, his big brown eyes scanning me from head to toe.

"I was meant to go with Ali, but she said she isn't going." I explained.

Duff cocked an eyebrow. "You really dig the Crüe and Poison?"

"Yeah, I don't mind either bands. They are pretty good." I nodded. "Why do you ask?"

"Do you still wanna go?" He asked this time.

"I'd like to, but I don't know." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Simply question Shell. Do you want to go? Yes or no." Duff repeats himself.

"Yes." I nodded. "But just to point out, they aren't my favourite, I just like some of their songs."

"Oh yeah?" Duff entwined his fingers with mine. "Who is your favourite?"

"What are you asking? My favourite band or my favourite member?" I let go of Duff's hand and slowly make my way down the stairs.

"Who is your favourite member?" Duff stops me at the bottom of the stairs, he had grabbed my wrist before tugging me back and up against the wall.

"I'd say the bass player." I lean hard against the wall, my head was tilted up so that I could make eye contact with Duff.

"Keep going." Duff smirked. "What do you like about him?"

"You know, how tall he is." I bit my lip. "Those mesmerising eyes and my gosh, that dark hair-" Before I could say anything else, Duff cut me off.

"Dark hair?" His eyes were narrowed on me.

"What? Did you think I was talking about you?" I giggled, watching as what looked to be jealousy cast over his expression. Before Duff could say or do anything, I decided to clear the air. "I was only pulling your leg. But my favourite member is a bass player. He is very sweet, incredibly tall, I could just melt in those beautiful brown eyes and the blonde locks! I'm in heaven." I murmured, my face was a little flustered over the fact that I was admitting this to Duff.

Duff chuckled, he leaned down, cupping my cheek. "He sounds like a real stud." Duff's lips met mine and I could practically feel myself melt against him. My arms wrapped around his neck, keeping him in place. There was no way that I wanted this kiss to end so fast like the rest all seemed to do.

But like it always seemed to, Duff's lips abandoned mine, but this time they made a trail from my jaw bone down into the crook of my neck. His lips tickled me yet turned me on at the same time, it managed to send a shiver right through me.

"Stop teasing me." I whine.

Duff's hot breath fanned against my ear and before I knew it, Duff was looking me in the eyes. "I can't help it baby. You tease me without having to lift a finger."

"I do not!" I argue with a smile.

"Oh, you do." He argues back, not giving me much of a reason.

Opening my mouth to give Duff a realistic argument, he took it as an opening to kiss me again. I wanted so much to pull back and tell him off, to tell him to stop making me feel this way, but I couldn't. I was enjoying this all too much.