Chapter Thirty One

The next few hours of the day had been spent allowing the guys to drive the torana. Instead of them arguing over who got to drive first, I made it clear that they all got to drive in the order of who came out to help. So Izzy was the first to drive, followed by Slash, Axl and finally Steven. Duff wasn't phased on not driving straight away, only because he knew I had other plans for us once they had gotten their share of driving.

So when the other guys were satisfied and left the backyard to go into my house, I chucked Duff the keys. "Your turn." I smiled. "But first let me get a few things from inside." I announced, leaving Duff standing by the car.

I had planned for us to go to the beach, so in order to do that, we needed towels. Making my way to the linen cupboard in my house, I ripped out 2 beach towel and closed the cupboard.

"Hey Shelia?" Axl questioned, coming up to me with a soft smile.

"Yeah Axl?" I replied.

"Can I use your shower?" He asked innocently, which made me smile.

"Of course you can, use the shampoos and whatever else I've got in there. Also," I stopped talking and turned back to the linen cupboard. Pulling out another towel, I handed it to him. "Use whatever you need." I patted his shoulder and walked away with the two beach towels in hand.

"Thanks." Axl spoke.

Leaving the house back through the door, I hopped into the car and chucked the towels into the backseat.

"Ready to go?" I smiled at Duff as I tugged on my seatbelt.

"Of course!" Duff turned the key in the ignition and started the car. "Izzy was right about this beast, makes you almost jizz in your pants." Duff notes, making me make an 'ew' noise.

"Duff! Did I really need to know that?" I blushed, giggling.

"Of course baby, because when it comes to you.. just one look and I jizz myself." He leans over and kisses my temple. "Wanna tell me where we are going?"

"We are going to a beach in Redcliffe." I smiled.

"Right, I hope you are good at directions." Duff had a look of worry on his face.

"Don't worry, Duff. You'll do fine." I lean over and kiss his cheek. "Take me to the beach!"

The drive took about half an hour and the entire time Duff couldn't understand why the hell someone would want to drive on the left side of the road. But he seemed to appreciate driving the Torana, just having the power there if he wanted to have a play and the rumble of the motor.

"Park here?" Duff questioned, he straightened into an area that was built for parking.

"Yeah here is fine." I nodded with a smile. I was eager for some time on the beach, especially with Duff. Having the sea breeze against your face, the sand between your toes, it was marvellous.

"Nice beach." Duff nodded approvingly as he pulled off his shoes in the car.

Quickly chucking off my thongs, I locked my door before closing it shut. "Don't forget the keys, Duff." I call out before he gets out.

Duff didn't answer, but by the looks he had the keys in hand and repeated my action. Locking the door before he closed it shut. Duff walked over to me, as I waited directly in front of the car. He put the keys into his pocket and reached out to grab my hand, which I adored internally.

"Beautiful fucking day." Duff notes as we made our way over to the beach, already feeling the sand between our toes.

"It sure is." I closed my eyes for a split second, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my skin. Beaches were my happy place, but what topped a beach for me? Riding my harley. But that hasn't been something I've done in years, it still sat at my parents house in the Northern Territory. Even if I tried to start it now, it probably wouldn't go.