Chapter Nineteen

Sitting on the edge of my bed wrapped in a towel, I stared over at the cupboard. I had no idea what I was going to wear. I hadn't ever been to one of these before, well in a club I obviously had, but not like this. Besides, I was finally going to watch my favourite band perform. That was a huge thing to me. Sadly? I couldn't act like the die-hard fan that I truly was deep down. I promised Duff that, I promised I'd show him how much I was a fan when we got behind closed doors. I know, what a promise. Getting to my feet, I walked over to the cupboard and rummaged through all of the clothes I had. It took forever, but I finally found exactly what I was looking for. A pair of dark blue nice fitting jeans and a black cropped Guns N' Roses shirt that had tassles. To match, I wore my high heeled boots. This was suitable right? Surely.

Leaving my bedroom with my outfit sorted, my hair teased and with some lipstick on, I walked down the stairs with a smile on my face.

"Come on girls, we gotta go! Don't wanna miss the show!" Alison sung out at the top of the stairs, I guess she and I had missed each other by a minute.

Standing by the front door, I heard shoes along the stairs, so I looked up to see who was coming down. Surprisingly it was all three, Alison, Ivory and Mary. They all looked dressed up and of course, gorgeous.

Alison was wearing a black maxi dress, Ivory was wearing a pink floral dress that lengthened to her knees, matching it with a pair of pink stilettos. Mary was wearing a black skin tight skirt which lengthened to about mid-thigh and with that she wore a black boob-tube and a leather jacket on top. She did look good, if only I looked that good.

"Damn girl, those jeans make your legs look like they go on for days!" Alison smirked.

"Thanks Ali." I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Alright, limos here. So let's go." Alison spoke just as I opened the front door.

Like Alison had said, the limo was parked out the front and Geoffry was standing by the back door patiently. Quickly the four of us walked over to the limo, giving the driver a smile.

"Thanks for waiting." Alison gave him a small smile just as he opened the door for us.

"Thanks Geoffry." I gave him a respectful nod, following the girls in front behind.

About fifteen minutes later was when we arrived at the venue. Well I thought it waa going to be in a club, no. This was at a huge stadium! Well people forgot to mention that part.

"Have you ever watched them play before Shelia?" Mary asked as we walked towards the back entrance.

"No, this is gonna be the first time." I announced with a smile.

"Trust me, you're in for a real treat." She replies with a grin. "They are amazing live."

Following Alison, Mary and Ivory through a back door and straight down a long corridor, there were several times where each one of us nearly collided with another person rushing across the corridor. It was super busy along there, that's for sure. Just as the girls rounded a corner, I felt myself being ripped back and pushed against the wall.

"Oh baby, just look at you." Duff sighed, looking me up and down. "You look fucking sexy."

I blushed, looking Duff up and down myself. Duff was in all black. Black cowboy boots, tight black jeans that were tied together with what looked to be a yellow shoe lace, he also had a black studded belt that wrapped around his hips, a torn black singlet with what a black jacket over that and finally, a black leather vest on top. Duff looked good.

"The hair! My, I don't know if the show can go on." Duff darts his face in the crook of my neck, kissing me.

"Duff!" I giggled. "Stop it!" I try and push him off of me, but it wasn't that easy. "How did your sound check go? Is Axl still being an arse?" I tried to create normal conversation, but it wasn't easy.