The end🌴

10 years later

Mateo POV

"Aye Samantha is that all the boxes"I yelled from the other room, she then came out with 2 small boxes.

"Yea thats everything"she said looking around.

I can tell she was sad but things change and well thats just how things are. We had so many memorys that happen here and many of them started flooding back into my mind.I'm going to really miss this place and this city🙁

"Come on aria its time to go, you got everything" I said as I walked out the door.

"Yea"she stated And followed behind me.

Samantha POV

I was the last one in the house, everything is empty and gone, More memory flooded in as I wiped my tear away, Imma miss this place and city, This is where I grew up born and raised,I still talk to my mother she found herself a man and is doing her own thing down and flordia. Everyone else moved on with there lives And are having the best time of there life. Ayo and Queenie moved to Tennessee.....

I walked to door and looked back one last time...  

"Goodbye"I whisper as another tear fell and with that I closed the door and made my way down the steps....

The sun was setting and I hopped in the car....

Mateo was driving and aria was sitting in the back looking out the window.

Mateo pulled off and all I did was stare at the review mirror the farther the car move the more I couldn't  see the house....

I closed my eyes and open them again....

"Goodbye Atlanta hello new York"
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading my book☺❤

I love you guys stay posted follow me and I'll  follow you back asap. Vote and check out my other books❤