Labor☺❤

"Ok one two three pushhhhhh"The nurses told me as I shut ny eyes tight and pushed with all my might and mateo was there besides me holding my hand.I was squeezing so tight im pretty sure I broke a few bones.

"Ok ma'am One more time....One Two three Pushhhhhhh"And after than the sound of a baby cry filled the air......

"Its a girl"One of the nurse said holding her up.

I looked at her as they laided her beside me carefully after having mateo cut the umbilical cord.

She was so small and was a mix of Light skin/Brownskin and had dark brown almost black curly hair...And brown eyes....

(this is what I was told how I looked when I was born but my hair is sandy brown and grey blue eyes)

She's everything I could Imagine She so soft and light...❤

"Whats her name"I looked up at mateo and he smiled And then looked back at the nurse."Her name is aria"I smile"Aria hampton bowels"And with that I gave her a kiss on her forehead while she made her baby nosies.

Hours later

After They cleaned her up and Feed her mateo took a picture and showed me it.

And this is what she looks like

She looks somewhat like mateo and me

She looks somewhat like mateo and me.❤

Everyone filled the room except for jasime and alonzo they went on a trip to japan To visit jasmines relatives for an special event.I told her about what happen to ocean she broke down crying before the last words could come out my mouth.

Im tried myself Pushing a baby out of you isnt easy.

"Can I hold my got damn Niece"He said taking Aria away from me.

"She's my daughter"I snapped back.

"Awoah She's my daughter as well"Mateo said reaching for aria"But ayo moved her away and was hold her."MOVE I WANNA HOLD HER"He yelled

"Shut up and lemme hold her too"Queenie said about to take aria out Ayo hands.And Im just sitting there watching them fight.

"She doesnt like you"Caroline said making werid baby faces at aria."WHO'S A CUTE BABY.....YOU YES YOU ARE"she said tickling and playing with her.

"Can my baby rest she's tried"I said but nobody hear me they where all hogging her away from me.

"Excuse me She dont want none of ya dirty infected hands touching her this is my niece as well so move"Dream said taking Her outta caroline hands

My baby isn't not hot potato😒

They all was taking her away from each...And Me I was getting sleeper By the minute and until I knew it I was out.

Mateo Pov
Everyone wanted to see aria so I lost my turn ans walked over to Samantha to realize she was usleep and out and I can hear her lightly snoring.I tapped everyone to get there attention to tell them Samantha was asleep and to keep the volume down and to give me the baby so that she can get her rest as well.

They all left the room and I stayed in the hospital with aria in my arms and I was sitting down by the bed where samantha was.And til there I was falling asleep myself and so was aria.❤❤

Allanzia kisses❤