Stay calm

Samantha pov
So im sitting in class and dayshawn to remind ya sits in the same row as me side to side he sits on the left..... And mateo sits on the other side of me we inna different class SHITTTTTT...i sit in the middle of them this is werid because under the table.....

Dayshawn keeps rubbing my leg....

We have a test and he tell me to let him copy.....fine shit its not my problem you so dumb.....i look over to mateo and make 2.5 sec eye contact but look back down......

I feel some one tap me on my leg....its Mateo.....ahhh fuck i cant really look at him i feel fucked up wait no i im fucked up maybe i should just tell him after school in the dance room since dayshawn has basketball practice.....

He taps me again ahhhh shit fuck it i look up at him he mouths you ok....i nod......shittt no tf im not......i mouth back no....his face turns mad like he knows.....i mouth dont say anything and dont do anything......just know i don't mean it......and i turn back around because dayshawn squeezes my thighs......and he's smirking at me.........noooo just stopp....i grab his hand and push it away......im tired of this shit......he turn angry at me and mouths expect something at home later..... Ahhhh shit im not tryna get raped again fuck no my nigga matter a fact imma take my birth control pills that my mom keeps in her room...

After the test we have free time.....Yikes because i already know something gonna happen......

Mateo pov
Im not dumb my nigga ik that nigga put her up to say that shit to me but imma act like ion know we got dance practice at the end of school the only class where dayshawn doesn't see samantha......

I went to the front of the class to talk to ocean and zay.......

Mateo:See i told you something is not right.....ik that nigga put samantha up to saying that shit to us....its not like her to say anything like that to us out of the blue.........
Ocean:i fucking knew it
Zay:what if jade has something to do with it
Ocean:you think
Zay:its possible
Mateo:i gotta find out...imma go back to my seat before the teacher start tripping......

Dayshawn pov
I dare samantha to try something like no my nigga ur not getting back with mateo igaf...ur mine all mine ha bitch would've thought.....

Samantha pov
Im so scared because dayshawn has his hands going up my leg and its uncomfortable so i push his had away and ask the teacher can i be excuse....

She lets me out and mateo and ocean and zay look at me like am i ok and i walk out the class mad fast.....

Dayshawn pov
Imma go after her ass amd surprise her

Samantha pov
I cant take it anymore i want him to stop its not fair.....

Theres nobody in the hallway so as im walking someone pushes me up against the wall......DAYSHAWN

Dayshawn:you think ur low
Samantha:what are u talking about
Dayshawn:i dont want you even looking at mateo i see ya tryna talk
Imma fuck you up
Samantha:chill im not doi*gco*

Dayshawn choking me
Im tryna pull his arm off but the more i do that he chokes me harder.....omfg i cant breathe....

At this point im punching and slapping but her goes harder and tighten his grip around my neck....imma....pass....out.....i suddenly drop he let go.....i hold my neck coughing......then this nigga starts beating me up he pulls me by my hair and bends down to my level and laughts at me and slaps me repeatedly......im crying at this point all i can do i ball up and cry while he kicks and me punches me and slaps me.....my body hurts.....he bangs my head into the wall.....and punches me about 70 times slaps me about 42 times and kicks me about 27 times....this nigga is stomping on me...all i can do i cry and yell only to cause him to go harder hitting me....he pulls me up to his face and slaps me so hard and drops me back on the floor and walks back to class....i dont wanna go to class....i cant even get up....i crawl back inside the girl bathroom sit in one of the stalls and cry..........i have bruises and cuts every where.......and im bleeding out my mouth

Plus im light skin and its gonna show.....i want MATEO NOWWWWWW.

Mateo piv
What the fuck is up this nigga dayshawn walks back to class all happy but samantha isn't back.....
He better not have done something you know what i wanna go see what happen imma go look for her....

To be continued.......

Poor samantha how do ya feel about her?
What ya think of dayshawn?
If you was samantha what would you do?
If you was to hurt dayshawn what would you do?

Tell me in comments.....

Allanzia kisses*💅