Threats💔

months later....

Samantha Pov
Yea thats right we left Jamaica like A month and Some weeks ago.Tbh I kinda don't wanna be bother with anyone.Me and mateo haven't talked ever since....and so hasn't queenie.She doesn't even wanna talk to ayo,And ion blame her...because I know the feeling....Mateo and I haven't texted anymore...talkes non of that....his friends and my friends besides queenie try and get us to talk....but ion wanna talk to him.Im better off with out him...My stomach has gotten much more bigger...It had me thinking what kind of life would my child have if both of his/her parents are there....

Idk tbh but imma make sure they have the best life they can and set him/her on the best path.

Ocean's mother had a baby girl and now that that's happen she has to help her mother out more around the house....so we sometimes barley see's her only in school.

Speaking of school....

One more week left hallelujah......

Fucking hell hole.....

Its A monday day and Im still in bed talking to myself....welp

My mother isn't home like usual because of her job.....

She came back she called and told me everything was fine and that she was hiding out at her cousin house for about a month.

But her plan didn't work...whatever she started I have to find A some what way to finish it....Welp like mother like daughter....

I love my mother til death and Beyond and will kill for her.....

Jade's annoying ass is still out here hoeing around.

Lately I been checking up on her...ion dumb...

Oh her Instagram post she posted a picture of her boobs but with pineapples covering both her nipples.

Gross.....

She got 5,083 likes on that shit...and a few shares this is highly sad that she has to post almost nudes just to get likes or sum.

What tf is likes

Its not putting money in yo pocket so why care if you even get one like.

She a hoe at the end of the day.

Welp lemme get ready for school.

Something sparks me in my eye.

I close them shut and then open them again to see that it was the ring that mateo gave me....

All them promises and shit wasn't shit to began with...

I got annoyed and took the ring off.

But it wasn't moving.

Great now its stuck....

I quickly grabbed some Vaseline and put in all around that one finger....and was able to pull the ring off.

I threw it on the dresser and sat on my bed.....

This shit drains me

I soon got up and walked towards my closet......

Imma pick a large t-shirt to cover my stomach....but I can't cover it for long

So I pick out this

I did my makeup and out my hair into 2 buns and layed my edges down

There I grabbed my purse I really don't need books its the last week of school.

I get my phones off the charger and look to see 2 new messgaes.

The top of the screen reads Big daddy teo💍

That fucking name

I quickly cleared that shit out and put

Ex-husband💔

Ex-husband💔: Hi samantha Its been a while since we talked
Wifey💍:And its gonna stay that way
Ex-husband💔:pleass samantha I love you and Im sorry for every wrong thing I done to you
Wifey:Im not accepting that and You can have your ring back
Ex-husband💔:No keep it
Wifey:No
Ex-husband💔:Samantha I dont want our child to grow up without both parents
Wifey💍:thats fine You can see him/her on some days and so Can I.
Ex-husband💔:No samantha stop doing this
Wifey:Stop doing what
Ex-husband💔:Ok I know I was wrong for putting my hands on you and saying the wrong this to you but at that time ypu was very attached to me and I needed space and Alot of shit was running through my mind and you kept pushing me to point where I had no choice but to hit you....and I didn't mean it.
Wifey💍:Should've thought about that before you even put your hands on me.
Ex-husband💔:Im sorry
Wifey💍:bye
Ex-husband💔:😒💔

End of conversation

I sigh as I closed my phone.

Welp its gonna be a long day at school...

I head down stairs and Grabbed my keys And out the door I go.

~
Caroline:Yup then Dream punched Savannah in her face
Dream:Bitch almost broke my nail
Samantha:Ya two much stg

And welp look who walks through that door...

Mateo and zavi lately zavi has been looking at me weirdly he makes me feel uncomfortable around him sometimes.....Ion trust him tbh.....He's supposed to be my brother....Lets just hope ayleo doesn't do. the same shit.

They all walk in and I catch zavi Staring at me...oh god....no

Jordan:Hi baby
Zavi:Hi jordan

I can tell jordan was alittle bit moody he always call her princess

Zavi sat next to me....

He puts him hand on my leg and moves it up more...

I push his hand alway and try to calm down...

But im freaking out...

Mateo:Hi samantha
Samantha:Hi

I make no Eye contact with him I get up and throw my lunch alway and Walk out the lunch room.

Idk where im going butI kept walking

Until I started running threw the empty halls and turn the corner to bump into zavi..

Noooooo

Before I can turn around and run he grabbed me and swung me to the group....

Ooowwweee

I started screaming put he covers my mouth and pulls me by my bun and into the janitor closet...

Nooo somebody help me.

He locks it and I grabbed something

A hammer and Threatened him

Samantha:Zavi stopppp

At this point I was scared asf.....

He just stars at me until he punched me in my face hard Makin my head go into the wall and collapse to the floor.

I hold my face its in pain...

And my tears are coming down harder.

Welp I hope you know know that Im not jades side...and I dare you to tell anyone..

He bends down and whispers in my ear.

Zavi:I will kil you and your unborn baby....even mateo

And with that he left....

Allanzia kisses*💬