River bank

Samantha pov
Am still waiting for queenie to come and I'm trying so hard to calm myself down its hard because mateo is really the only person who could calm me down.and right now he doesnt even wanna talk to me.i really wanna tell him what happen.but i dont want him to leave me or something and think am lieing and act like he doesnt know me because this isn't the first time this happen to me.there was many attempt for dayshawn trying to rape me and it was no success because i guess he was to pussy.or somewhat idk but something about him scares me.

Queenie pov
Idk what happen to samantha.but shes about to tell me what we about to do i'm meeting up with her at the river bank.she's needs to talk to me.and everyone else wants to turn there back on her over one stupid thing all because of mateo.

Queenie:samantha(waves)
Samantha:(gets up)thank god your here
Queenie:so what do we do

We sat down

Samantha:i dont want to go to back to my house he said he would come back.
Queenie:your welcome to stay at my house
Samantha:really thanks(hugs me)
Queenie:no problem am not like the others i understand what your going to because i was once in you place back and forth with the bullshit.and noone would help me and i wouldnt wanna be the person not to help someone in need.
Samantha:your a really good firend.and person.
Queenie:thanks

We get up and leave the river bank.

At my house
Oh i forgot to tell ya that everyone is over there.

Samantha pov
I was going to stay at queenies house for a while.and when i get there everyone goes from loud to quite when they see me.and mateo face went from happy to mad.nigga tf you mad for i should be mad at you for turning your back on me.

I just walk in and sat on the staris and put earplugs into my ear.and just listen to music that some way changes my mood.until i hear key loud as vocie say.LETS GO TO THE INDOOR POOL.
and everyone agrees and leave but mateo doesnt go he just sitting on the couch and watching snapchats.

I have to go to the bathroom so i get up and go.

Mateo pov
Ughhhhh why is she here ik ya is gonna be like thats petty and crap.and your just selfish.but tbh i cant be a second alway from her.but then again shes been on a different level.
She comes out the bathroom and i say something

Mateo:Samantha
She looks at me but then acts like ion see it and she still has earplugs in her ear.
Mateo:Samantha
Samantha:and then you gonna be mad when i get of my feelings and get up my fucking bag🎤🎤🎤
Mateo:(gets up and snatch the earplugs outta her ear from behind)
Samantha:WTF MATEO
Mateo:do you hear me calling you
Samantha:oh so now you wanna talk to me and try to be nice when i tried running for you to help me because me ex is back in town he some how found me after i moved over here from new york had to switch to several schools.broke into my house that night and tried raping me but didnt sucess because neighborhood knock on my door and he jet.but THINKING THAT I COULD TURN TO YOU FOR YOUR HELP NO NOONNEE OF YOU BOTHER TALKING ME YA SHUT ME OUT.AM TIRED OF THE FUCKING BULLSHIT WHEN I BEEN THERE FOR YOU BUT YOU CANT DO THE SAME.FUCK YOU(walks away)
Mateo:DAMN AM SORRY
samantha:(sticks up the middle finger)
Stick this up you ass.
Mateo:ughhhh samantha (grabbing her)am sorry he say.....am sorry
Samantha:(kicking and punching for him to get off her waist but its not working)

Nobody pov
Mateo pulls her by her waist and sits down making her sit on his lap.
Samantha:let me goooooo
Matwo:never
Samantha finally breaks free but then mateo grabs her mad fast and turns her around causing them to be face to face.
Mateo:am sorry.
Samantha trys looking away.but mateo pulls her face to look at him.

Samantha pov
I feel mateo face getting closer and closer to my face.his eyes are half way close.and am tried of fighting so before i could get up he kisses me and i cant help it so i kiss back.
At this point where making out and i could feel him getting hard and harder.
He starts feeling my chest and grabbing my waist mad hard.he kisses my neck and he sucks my neck making me let out silent moans.i cant control it.he suck my neck 3 times and picks he up holding my ass and turns around and lay me on the couch and he's on top of me and where still kissing and its all happening so fast....until someone knocks on the door.............

Cliffhanger.....😑😂
Who ya think it was?
Feel free to comment and give me your opinion
Sorry for any mistake noone perfect 😑💕
Plz follow me and i will follow back and plz add my book to your reading list as it means so much to me.💙
Allanzia kisses*💙