Recovering🌴

The book didn't end....😭

Months later..

Mateo Pov
Aria is doing way much Better,She can walk correctly without help,She can run and is talking all on her own.She's more close to me than to samantha I think..But she loves her mommy so much.Even though she gaves her a hard time...

She's a daddys girl....

And now I have to go wake Her Because she has to go to the doctor so they can check up on well her back and everything is coming out.

I walked to her room and she was alseep she was sleeping so well that I almost didn't wanna wake her up because she going to have a fit....An major tantrum.

And she's going to wake up samantha even tho samantha has to go to school,She goes to college along with me But today Im not going to be there.

Samantha Is taking up becoming a nurse,I don't understand How she can dead with all that blood and stuff.Some people get grossed out by it but for her it seems to amaze her so much.She even watches videos on youtude about pulling teeth or Poping huge cysts and pimples and blackheads everything that could be really gross.

Me I wanna gag at the thought of It.I lool down at Aria before picking her up I wanted to take a picture and post it on Instagram since many of my fans been dying to see her.

Don't get me wrong Im still a dancer along with ayo But we get tired sometimes.These new songs Aren't really hitting like our old songs Rolex and Its litt Right now and others.

I opened snap and many notifications popped up and hundreds of texts.I over looked then and snapped a picture.

I posted It snap chat and Then Imma Post It on the gram.

I picked her up And I saw her eyes open and Then quickly close.She Tryna Pretend she's asleep But its not working.

"Come On RiRi Its time to wake up"I standed her up on my knees and She still had her eyes close.

"Imma go get money"And with that Her Eyes Popped Open and she started at me and started laughing.

"Dadwy I donwt Want To Get uw"She said bitting fingers.

"Well Mommy couldn't take you to the doctor So I am"And I placed her down on the rug and Got up and follewed me To Samantha and I room...

I let her go first and She opened the door With her tiny fingers by pushing it.Samantha was up and When she saw arai her face litt up.

"My baby is up"She said holding her arms open.Aria ran to her but then tripped over My sneaker and started crying.

I was about to pick her up until samantha did it for me and placed her head on her shoulder as she cried and patted her back.
"Can you go make break fast While I get aria ready for the doctors"She spoke pushing ne out the door.
"Ok ok ok Im going"I moved out the door way."Wait can I get a good morning kiss"I said as I pecked my lips out.

She looked at me weridly as her browns frowned."Bitch did you even wash up....DID YOU EVEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH".

I looked at her with a blank expression

"Then no"And she slammed the door.

Hmm morning sickenss.....

Caroline Pov
"Key......Key.......KEY"I yelled as he walked in With a towel wrapped around his waste and his curls Dripping over his face.

"What"He said removing his curls out his face and walking towards me.

"Can You pass me the remote...Its to far"I asked Tryna reach for it even though It was like right next to me.

"You have Got to be kidding me THE DAMN REMOTE IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AND YOU THINK IMMA PASS IT TO AFTER I JUST RAN OUT THE SHOWER THINKING YOUR ASS IS HAVING A TITTY ATTACK"

"Well....yes"I said smiling knowimg thats when I knew I fucked up.

Key grabbed me by my hair and swung me to the ground and Started stomping on me And I screaming and crying because it hurts so much.

Lately Key has been under alot Of stress and Takes it out on me For the most littlest reasons.Sometimes my body aches in pain from his punches and hits.I even called the police on him only made it worst because when ever he came back he would hit me and beat me up even more.I haven't spoke To samantha For a year now and Mateo as well.I speak to queenie like once a month.Crystal haven't seen her in 2 years its like she disappeared.Star and Ocean still come around but other than that Im trying.I miss ocean alot.Jordan is with zay now and They moved to a different state.Jasmine and Alonzo Are gone Like they moved to Jamaica.....So now its just me and Samantha mateo and key...also Queenie and ayo.

"Stop...STOP....STOP KEY YOUR HURTING ME"I screamed and cried as he pounded his fist at me even harder and harder all over my jaw,Stomach,Arm,Legs,Back.

"Call me for another stupid thing And I will kill you and take the baby away from you"And with that he left out the room after kicking me in my rib causing me to gag.

I layed there and cried as the guest room door slammed....Waking up caroline because I heard her crying.

I lifed up myself and sighed

"What another long day"

Allanzia kisses*😭

I know I got ya....

But im ya fav writer...right like one of them....