Heartless❄

Mateo Pov
I turned around and was faced to face with jade,Does this bitch ever die.Its already annoying when we try to kill her she always comes back.I thought that day Samantha and all of them jumped her that would be the end of me seeing her ugly ass....But know its like she's a cat that has 9 lives.But when I kill her its going to be a head shot.Never try to mess with family thats when you cross the line.

"Give me back my fucking child"I said as I bite down hard on my teeth.Its aggravating thats she can't move on.

"Awwww mateo Is getting mad....No you can't have her because if I cant have you she cant have you as well"She took out a gun from her back pocket and put it to aria head.

My heart was bounding out of my chest.Thats my fucking child and I will ne damn If she hurts my child.

"Jade dont You fucking dare You cant kill my child I love her so fucking much"I said taking a step closer.

"Ah take one more step closer and I will take her poor precious life right before your eyes"She said moving back and glocking the gun.

I can't just stand there and watch my child cry As jade holds a gun to her head.Im not about to lose someone else important to me....like how we lost ocean💔

"Jade stop it"I was on the bottem of the stairs and it looked like a long way up but I had to make a run of it.

I took a deep breath about to risk something that could put both of our life on the line.I ran up them stairs and tackled jade to the ground...She had aria in her hold and aria was screaming and crying as I pulled her up I grabbed the gun outta jades had but she kicked me where the sun dont shine and fell to the ground and told aria to run.

Jade picked up the gun and glocked it back at aria and shot her in the back.I screamed with a shock look on my face and decked her so hard blood came out her mouth as she fell back.

Aria was crying and curled up into a ball....

"Aria hang on daddy's coming"I yelled As jade was till trying move out my grip.

I kicked her down but she grabbed my leg and some how twisted it and I fell and the ground in pain...She got on top of me and was punching me....I tried grabbing the gun that was close by and I was reaching so hard....Until I grabbed it and shot jade in the face....

I watched her arms drop and stop and head til to the side and drop...blood was dripping and blood was all over me....

I pushed her off and Went to pick up aria she wasn't responding.

I was screaming and crying I need to call 911 I placed her in my arms and I speed dailed that number so fast.

"Hang on aria.....Daddy got you"I whispered to her.

Allanzia kisses❤