dumb bitch👊💀

Caroline pov
This bitch go the nerve the ordasity to show up at a hospital again lord help me from not spazzing the fuck out and going to jail plz i'm begging u.........

Jade:hey guys
Caroline:jasmine plz i'm praying that i dont beat her ass.............
Jasmine:chill tf out this is a hospital
Caroline:idgaf
Jasmine:chill
Caroline:jade cash me out side how bout that......
Jade:ion got time for you bitch
Caroline:(im 2.5 seconds away from decking this bitch)
(One side of my body)chill out caroline its not a big of a deal dont let it get to u
(Another side)fuck that shit deck that bitch
Idyw i charged at her deck her in the chair causing her to fall back......
Key:chill Caroline (pulling her back)
Caroline:you want more jade
Jade:(holding her face in pain)
Caroline:it hurts doesnt it...(smirking)
Just like how you hurt teo imma hurt u....trust me bitch i dont stop til i see blood........
Jade:(gets up and walks away.... )

Jade pov
Damn its been a while since the queen of the whole story has her pov....anyways she just made the problem even wrost now imma make imma sure that i face time mateo with my friends drowning samantha at the river bank..........(now leaving the hospital).....(Just wait til night)

Teo pov
I woke up in the same room today i get to leave....i look over to where the chairs where and my sister is sitting there on her phone.....
Mateo:gm
Star:gm teo(looking up from phone)
Mateo:how long you been up....
Star:since 7:56
Mateo:(looks at time)....9:43
Arent you tried........
Star:nahhh im good.....
Mateo:where is everyone.....
Star:ion know but the doctor said something about few people are here to see you........but there about to run some test to make sure your fine to go.....so imma have to wait outside......
Mateo:ok......
Star:(heads outside)

Star pov
Hey first pov im so excited....umm ik ya barely know me but thats ok ya will get to know me eventually......
I go outside to see.......key,caroline,zay,ocean,imprint,crystal,alonzo,jasmine,zavi,Jordan,ayo and queenie.....
They all look at me until ayo walks over and say this is my lil sister.....

Zavier:never told us you had a sister....
Ayo:never really knew i had one......
Zay:ooouuuu she's pretty
Ocean:😒👊
Ayo:dont try anything i dont wanna cut your throat open and plus you got ocean....
Everyone besides zay is laughing
Zay:man fuck ya
Ocean:so whats that supposed to mean you dont want me......
Zay:thats not what i mean......
Ocean:i been right back(begans walking down the hall)
Ayo:you better go get her if you even want her to talk to you....you know how petty girls are......and how they do you dirty......(looks at queenie) but then looks away.......
Zay:yea you right(gets up and goes after her.....

Queenie pov
Ik damn well that nigga did not just throw a hug sub at me....its not my fault i been hurt so much in the past that its hard to really forgive anyone at this time....to actually be with someone you have to really trust.....if only he really knew what i was going throught but sometimes i keep that to myself because people try to use that against you when yay get into an argument and then game over........you get shut down.....and cant win because all your flashbacks start to haunt you about what that person said......at this point im fed up with the bs......so i walk away........

Ayo pov
Question did i do something wrong?

Oh well my feelings are hurt as well but i doot wanna hurt her neither......she got you and walked away without saying anything.....
Could it be because i threw a big sub at her.........

Doctor:family and friends of mateo bowles.......
Everyone:yea.......
Doctor:ya is allowed to go in and he should be free to go......

I didnt go in yet so i look for queenie.....i find her in a empty hallway looking at a poster.....of some allergic symptoms........

I walk up to her and i have my mask on so i kinda scared her......

Queenie:dont fucking do that
Ayo:im sorry
Queenie:smh
Ayo:can you at least talk to me
Queenie:(doesn't say crap)
Ayo:plz
Queenie:(doesnt say crap)
Ayo:i know this was going to happen just like what i said back there ya girls are so fucking petty its pathetic....me just wasting my time to look for your dumb ass doesn't mean shit to you that i care......nah i was right maybe i did find the wrong person......ughhh you make a person so aggravated...........you like hurting people's feelings..........
Queenie:(doesn't say crap)

I don't know what came over me i just hit her....i didnt mean to.....i dont hit girls but my anger sometimes get the best of me........
Queenie(starts crying)run off
Ayo:im sorry Queenie(runs after her)

Queenie pov
I dont know where im running i'm looking for an exit i dont wanna be in this hospital.....i really wanna see mateo but not now....not like this......... Im half way home......ughhhh how could he hit.....me.....i swear......what did i do wrong......i couldn't really see anything because of me crying and my makeup...........tbh i was running in the middle of the streets whennnn
.......the screeching sound happen and
That loud brakes.......

I fell unconscious.......

*to be continued*

-allanzia kisses*💙