Bomb💣

Samantha POV
I can honesty not do this anymore,Im tired of the bullshit and lies,It doesn't make sense for me to stay and be hurt,Plus we leaving Jamaica early because well Theres bad vibes and mateo is ruining everything and so Is jade.

And what nigga thinks its ok to but there got damn hands on me.

He's just lucky Caroline wasn't here,She's like a big sister to me,honestly I really do love her.Everyone else is somewhere we all split apart after the party.Mainly because of headaches and stomach pains and welp.....Im in the apartment by myself.

Oh and If Mateo thinks for one second he's stepping foot in this apartment,HE'S SMOKING SOMETHING.

Im pregnant about a month now,And can not be doing this like the fuck.

Im tired as hell I was laying on the couch with my body stretched out until I heard someone knocking on the door.

I already knew that it was mateo dumb bitch ass so I quickly open The screamed what tf do you want.

But nobody was there

Samantha:Stop playing games assfucks

Something told me to look down at the floor......

It was a big fucking bomb.......oh hell nah Ion even waist no time I ran to the back of my room and under the bed.

Not even 10 seconds later I can fell a loud boom and the ground floor shaking.Ans multiple people yelling.

Ion know that bomb did so much.

But my question is who would do that

The first person name that poped in my head was jade.

Ooouuuu she really get under my skin with her annoying no edges having ass.

Someone started knocking on my door and I heard yelling....I walked towards my door and saw smoke from under....I grew scared......I open my door to see smoke all over and people running out the hotel and many other people telling them to leave out and keep it moving.

I looked at m ground there was a big ass hole...You can even see the floor under.

Yikes...

I walked all the way downstairs and people was staring at me.

Its not like I started the bomb.

Ion payed them no mind I just left

Allanzia kisses*💚