We needa Talk Girl🌚

Woah did ya really think I would leave ya hanging like that,I just been having writers block.... And I thought it over I love writting and imma continue.

And imma try typing differently to see how it works out if not imma go back the way I normally do it.

Ocean POV
After I got in jordan's Car I started telling her what was going on. Is it me or everyone in the squad is breaking apart slowly.... We barely see imprint and crystal they going there separate ways, If you think about it they never really had a relationship problem. Always the cool type to just be chill and crap.

Star and dream be doing there own thing as well always matching and doing girly things going in trips and being independent.

Key and Caroline or slowing Making good  Changes turns out key is gonna be a dad😊

Ayo and Queenie well....there having problems because Queenie has trust issues when ayo is around other girls durning photo shoots and video makings..And has flash backs of her mom and dad which causes her to have break downs and not be able to stabilize herself.

Lastly Samantha and Mateo its been about 4 months and Samantha is Happy as hell Because her baby bump is bigger and next month she will find out the gender. Mateo wants a boy but samantha wants a girl.

Idc what gender it is imma be a aunt 😊😊

"Sis there is so much I gotta tell you that is happening RN in my life between me and zavi"She inhaled and exhaled.

"What happened now before I tell you some more stuff".I looked and faced her."He's been hitting me and.....".She looked down "And what else".now I was worried

She just looked down and stared at her lap and started crying,Man I never seen her so hurt before it hurts me to see her this way.

I grabbed her arm and stared at her she couldn't tell that I was staring at her so hard.

"Jordan I need you to be strong and tell me everything".My voice was shaky

She looked up at me,"He rapped me and threatened me".She had a cold expression on her face.

My eyes just blinked uncontrollably I couldn't even speak Did she just....Did he .....Nah never wtf.

"Your lying zavi is not that crazy what's wrong with you how could you say that about him....that's my bestfran and everything knew him for a long time".My blood was boiling over.

She just stared at me

"Why would I lie about something like that"her voice almost cracked

"Get out my car.....NOW"she looked at me coldly.

Ocean POV.
I got out that bitch car and was standing on the side walking watching her pull off,How could she not believe me is she dumb is she blind never would I joke about something like that. ughhh I kicked the stone on the ground hurting my toe.

Owwee

Welp I mind as well start walking home or to the closest friends house which is Samantha.

I was a few block down I saw a shadow behind me.....

I turned around and saw....

TBC......

Allanz kisses*💓