BACK TO SCHOOL

Samantha pov
So mateo is finally outta the hospital and jade bitch ass is still in that school i am surpised she didnt get in trouble but imma get her when i see that bitch on sight😂.
Anyways am home now and am just getting up from sleeping got school today its monday.

I get up to take a shower and stay in there for 20 mins the put on this.
👇👇👇👇

I head out door and walk to the bus stop to catch the bus

I get on the bus to see mateo sitting next to a girl laughing.it doesnt bother me at first until i say hi at him and he doesnt say crap.

Samantha:Hi mateo
Mateo:............
Samantha:are u gonna act like you dont know me now.
Mateo:..............
Samantha:ok kopiiiiii

I walk away and sit down in a empty spot.how could he do this to me i been there for him he would of died if i never found him on the ground that shit really got to me.

Mateo pov
I was gonna say something trust me i wouldn't do that to my future girlfriend. But i was sitting next to jade friend and she was also threating me about not talking to samantha. ya already saw what she did to me anything is possible.

I got so upset to not be able to talk to Samantha😒😢

The next stop is school so i got up and tried to catch up to Samantha without Keymara seeing me doing so.

Keymara:where are you going
Mateo:know where getting off the bus
Keymara:dont get smart with me i will slice your neck open😂
Mateo:😒
Keymara:ig lets go(pushing him forward)

Samantha pov
I got off the bus and was trying to go to class until i got bumped into a girl.

???: oh am sorry
Samantha:its ok
????:whats your name
Samantha:samantha
???: jordan✨
Samantha:oh ok you new here i never really see you around
Jordan:yea am new here
Samantha:wanna walk to class together let me see your schedule
Jordan:(hands her the schedule)
Samantha:aye gltttt we got all classes together.
Jordan:gltttt.....hey i heard that mateo that dancer goes here
Samantha:yea ik him am really close to him but he acting funny because jade stab him like a month ago and i was in the hospital with him and he almost die.
Jordan: DAYUMM ion really like jade myself i dont think anyone really like her.shes a bitch.
Samantha:lml facts its over when i see her on sight i already fault her twice one in school and one in the hospital.
Jordan:dayum you a bad bitch.
Samantha:lml you already know.come on lets get to class.

We walk to class and great mateo bitch ass is there and i sit in the back of him and jordan is a new student so she sits on the right side of me.

Teacher talking: blah blah blah blah blah blah.....

Mateo pov
Samantha really mad at me but if only i could tell her that i really never wanted anything to happen like this why can't we date without jade and her dumb ass friends always getting the way.am tried of the bullshit.imma just have to fight back for the girl i love without her getting hurt i hope.
Imma try to talk to her without anyone really noticing especially the teacher pointing it out and everyone staring at me.So i wrote something down on a piece of paper.

Mateo:Samantha am sorry
I pass the paper behind me where she sits.

Samantha :i have nothing to say.
Mateo:samnatha i really wanna tell you its not my fault.but its just i dont want them to hurt you.
Samantha:yea right you know what am just better off not talking to you.
Bye.
Mateo:am sorry samantha plz i love you so much jade firends are forcing me not to talk to you and since this is the only class where there not in i could at least say something.they said that if i dont get back with jade or talk to you they would kill you and i am d.a

Samantha pov
When mateo gave me the paper back my heart froze so it really wasn't his fault.but wait what if he's not telling the truth than what.......oh no my anxiety attack is happening all over agian am blanking out.until i fall out my chair and lay there unresponsive.

I wake up hours later in the nurse office.with mateo sitting in a chair and the nurse on the computer.typing up some shit.
Samantha:what happen to me
Mateo:you fell out you chair in the class room unresponsive.
Samnatha: oh yikes.
Nurse:yea but once you feel all better your free to leave.

So i get up and leave out the nurses office and with mateo right behind me.ion feel like going to class.
Samantha:ummmm......mateo
Mateo:what
Samantha:can we go to your hide out.
Mateo:yea sure.
So we walk to the hide out and see......

Cliffhangers
Find out what happens next.
Allanzia kisses*💙