Star..............✨🌟💫

Star's pov
Hello.....can...anybody......here......me.......im trapped in a cold damped place surrounded by rats and other bugs and has tape on my mouth.......ur probably asking me what happen to me after i left mateo room at the hospital.....well once i got out i had to go to bathroom....so i didn't know which way to go so i went in all directions....suddenly getting lost.......and then got snatched by 2 guys....and i was kickng and screaming and crap but nobody heard me.....and i guess everyone else thought i left of forgot about me......even my own brother......and i blacked out and now im hear......sometimes occasionally hear them taking to someone on the phone and sometimes i would hear a girl name jade and queenie and samantha.....ik queenie but who's samantha......probably mateo's girlfriend im guessing......but i dont know who long imma be down here.....until i suddenly hear someone coming.....so i play as if im still asleep with my head down and my arms strapped to a chair(unresponsive)

Men1#:i dont think she's up yet
Men2#:just dont forget what jade told us to do.......
Men1#:ok...

*goes back up the stair's*

There goes my life......fuck all i ever wanted was to spend time with my brothers to make up all the time that i lost with them......and now im not gonna be able to do that......i really wish that i don't have to be hear.....i ..really do.....

If i can some how untangle these wires and strappes and take off this tape
..hmmm ok take my tongue and lick until wet enough and use tongue until half way off and repeat for the other side.....ok and done tap off my mouth... Now the strappes so i can get to my iphone.....hmmmm lemme see i learned this in school and when i was in camp.....lets see twist arm around loop one pull......go under that part and ok one arm free......twist wrist twice and pull....yes free....

Ok now i gotta move fast.....theres a small window i can pull to get open....and crawl through it because im very short i needa chair......ah lets see....oh found one.....i put the chair facing the wall...stand on to it and open the window and crawl through.....just as im doing so i can hear...foot steps but my foot is jammed...shit...fuck why now.....

Men1#:hey she's getting away grab her foot

Im pushing so hard to get out.....but one of them is grabing my foot....plz good help me....then my foot slips outta there hand so i kick my foot back causing one of the men to fall back........and the other still tryna grab me but im to fast so went im finally free....i started running......into the woods....because im so far off into the woods......i can hear one of them scream.....after her......so i take flight as fast as i can.....and the ....i turn around to see them running after me....and the only way to get across to the other side of the woods is you have to take about a 100ft drop into the water(for the record before i jump i gotta 500 ft water proof case.....in this story).....i turn around one more time and see them running.....so i breathe and pray that i dont hit any rocks and jump......which felt like forever until i felt that cold crispy salt water hit my whole body....m body felt a little paralyzing numb at first because when you hit the water from a high drop your body and tends to take a hard hit so sometimes it hurts.

Im sinking alittle so i reach the surface in grasp for air i look up and wave.....and they say fuck and shit....and i laught and swam away....into the woods....i can see light so im guessing im near houses....im on pits bay ave....i needa get to lake shore 107......thats on the other side so i start walking my body hurts....so start walking

*half way there*

I only got a few more blocks to go.

*finally there*

I knock bu lt no one answers....im tried so i fall asleep on the bench thats on the front porch........and wait for them...