Baby......❄

Mateo Pov
They took Samantha and aria into Separate ambulance trucks and From there I didn't know what truck to get in.

Aria Needs someone by her side and that person was going to be me.I looked back at the yellow "Don't cross" Tape was put across my house and the red and blue flashing lights blind me...Jades body was cover with a white sheet being brought out into a different van....

The truck pulled off and They started asking me questions about what took place in the house hold.I told then everything what do I have to lie for when My daughter life is on the line.The fuck do I care about anyone rn besides Samantha.

They was treating aria with everything they could she wasn't breathing at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I ran with the doctors as they Rushed aria in with the bed to a room....I was freaking out My mind wasn't functioning right.

"Is she going to be ok"I asled one of the doctors.

She looked back at me,"Right now where doing everything we can do In the mean time we need you to calm down.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY CHILD LIFE IS ON THE LINE.."I said panicking as I pulled my hair back in frustration.

I was still following them Until the rushed her into a room I was trying to Go in but they stopped me.

"Im sorry sir But you can't be in here Right now"She said as she was about to turn around and Walk in.But I pulled her arm back.

"Please Lemme stay with my child"I was about to cry

"Im sorry rules are rules we will let you know who everything is going I promise".And with that she vanished behind the closed doors.

Every little thought was running through my mind I couldn't Think straight,I sat down in a chair and began crying into my lap.What If She doesnt make it what Im going to do...What is me and Samantha going to do....

Ayo Pov
Me and queenie and Sleeping heaven pulled up To mateo House.There was yellow "Don't cross tape"Everywhere.Police where everywhere going in and out of there home and From that point on I wanted to know what was going on.

"Queenie stay In the car with heaven Imma ask some questions".I said as I open the car door walking out and stepping on the lawn.

I was about to walk to the door when a white male police officer stopped me.

"Im sorry sir But this off limits you can't go In there"He said Trying to push me back.

I gave him that the fuck face,Who does he think he is does he have the right to touch me with his cracker hands.I think the fuck not.

"Excuse me Don't touch me and this is my brother's home"I said growing an attitude.

"Imma have to ask you to please leave the premises now"He said shoving me even more.

I was getting aggravated

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME"I spat at Him and ready to hit him til Queenie grabbed my arm.

"Stop Ayo Its not worth it"She said pulling me back but my arm yanked out of her arms.

"Dont touch me"

"Heaven....Is crying for you,She wants you in the car and to stop yelling...."

My body Got less tense and I calmed down and Looked back at the car...Heaven was crying and staring at me.I then looked at queenie She looked hurt....I walked past her and open the car door and hugged heaven

"Im sorry"I whispered in her ear.

Mateo Pov
Im slowly falling asleep,They lm told me that samantha is ok But she is just asleep and can leave tmm morning.But I still haven't gotta Inna news about aria.I looked at my watch...12:34am great....Im tried asf.

I was about to close my eyes until a doctor came up to me.

"Mateo bowels"He spoke

"Yes thats me"I sprang up and now fully awake."Is every thing ok With aria"...."Did she make it"....I said all at once.

"Calm down mr.bowels She's Ok...We was able to remove the bullet out her back...she could've been Dead or in critical condition If the bullet was A few inches deeper...You can see her now if you like".

A wave of relief washed over me as I ran to the door and opened it....She was asleep and very tired I can tell.

I closed the door and walked over to her.I held her hand and sat down besides her and cried.

I was crying not only because Of what happened to aria but of all the things jade put me and Samantha through.I wished I never dated her,Or ever met her.Sometimes I wished that Everything could be all over with...Everything Can be normal and go back to replace/Fixs things.

"Don't Crw Dadwy"

I looked up and she was talking to me and she was crying alittle.

I hugged her but carefully because If her stitches.But understand that I wanted To pull her out of bed and hug her so tight so her pain can go away...

My angel made it🌴

Allanzia kisses*❤

The end....