RATED R(skip while you can)☝

Samantha pov
They let me out this freaking hospital but gave me pills to calm me down...great and im also kinda on suicide watch by my friends...what kind of shit is this wtf, who are you people tf....anyways im on my way home...(with mateo)

The rest went to his house....

He's gonna stay with me for tonight...where gonna do the plan tmm since i would have time to do some dumb shit to dayshawn...and make him come here.....

Tbh im type scared.....

Who tf is here with me....no like really

Anyways i went to take a shower and wash my hair and as i come out mateo is on my bed on his phone....

He looks up and stares at me

Samantha:like what you see*turns around towards dresser*

Mateo:yesss

I make a little laugh....my stomach still kinda hurts imma go get something to eat.........

Mateo pov
Omfg Samantha is just omfg i would literally drool for her...

Author:i want a nigga like this especially mateo

Mateo:😑

Anyways i can see her whole ass print through her towel...so o got up and stood behind her....ik she can feel my dick pressing against her ass cheeks...

Author:woah woah woah why u said it like that lmfaooooo

Mateo:Problem?

Author:no

Anyways she grew tense its been while since i actually been this close towards her......

I put my hands around her waist....and her shoulder become ease.....

Samantha pov
I been really tense around certain people and sometimes its hard to tell but mateo notice.........of course he does notice......

It made me think what ever happen to jade nagging mateo about something or coming to me for an ass whopping....sometimes thoughts makes you wonder........

I realized that mateo hand is going up and down my legs this nigga is groping me basically.......it feels weird after me beening raped and all

......i still dont wanna be on earth....at all....

I move away mateo hand i can feel him making a werid face behind me

Even tho i can't see i can tell he's alittle shocked or something....so i turn around and kiss him....he kissed back......and then i can tell where this gonna head so i just let it happen...we kissing so much that i made him back up into the bed and he sat down and watched as i dropped my towel....

Author:well got damn👀☕

I was top of him still kissing until my made my hands go down to his pants...

And grab his dicked....

He looked up at me and gave me that face😏

And i nodded real slow and as i put my hands inside his pant......i can tell he was growing really horny because this nigga did something and how i ended up on the bottom......

He then took off his pants and his boxers...idk whats wrong with me its not like ion seen his dick before but the sight of it makes u panic.....

He looks at me and smiles......

Wtf this nigga wants head or something....i mean i kinda do owe him for him eating me out....so why not he's my nigga.....

So i start sucking