shhhhh❗❗

Mateo pov
Its been a while since i really had a good pov....well rn im in my house with ayo and......he told me everything that happened....with queenie and them......he's freaking out because she hasn't replied to any of his texts or calls and hasn't been home yet.......everyone eles is down stairs playing would you rather.......and me and ayo go down stairs.......hears my chance to finally tell them what happen.....

Mateo:guys can i tell you something
Them:sure
Mateo:so that day i blacked out this is what i remember happened to samantha*tells them*
Caroline:wait til i get that ugly bitch she gonna die
Key:chill lml
Caroline:nah fuck that chill we gotta fuck shut up(pulls out a gun)
Zavi:where tf did you get a gun(moving away slowly)
Caroline:oh my dad gave it to me as protection......
Jasmine:bitch in this case it ain't no protection....u looking to kill somebody and go to jail for god knows how long........
Ocean:exactly
Jordan:GUYS GUYS GUYS JADE AND HER FRIENDS ARE TEXTING ME TALKING ABOUT WERID SHIT AND THERE FREAKING ME OUT.........
Caroline:lemme see ypur phone
(Reads messages)
Caroline:oh hell nah nah nah they getta there necks cut open.....
Zay:(moves tf back)
Key goodluck in the future....
Zavi:yea dont even think about looking at another girl.........
Key:dont worry i could handle it she easy

I swear i never saw Caroline head so fucking fast and give key that face😐(try me bitch rn)

Key:chill(similes weakly)
Caroline:*SMACK*
Key:you have fucking anger problems(holds face in pain)
Caroline:you just realized.......😐
Everyone laughing until.....

Buzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzzz

I look at my phone ans what i saw would send chills up ur spin.....i can believe this.....my heart is racing and i cant even think straight..............Why.....🙏

Cliffhanger.......

Gn
Allanzia kisses*❤