Re-Think☺

Samantha POV
I woke up in the same place that I woke up before.....On the bathroom floor.I picked my self up and It was hard for me....I had to use the sink to push myself up.

I looked at myself in the mirror,I had a big red ring around my neck...And a some what black Eye.

I touched it and that shit hurts.....

I walked to my bedroom the bed was perfectly made and my sister wasn't there.

Samantha:Dream......Dream

No answer.....

Wtfffff.....

I walked out my bes room and towards downstairs......I was scared I don't know wtf is happening.Im not going crazy I swear.....

Samantha:Dream.....Dream...

Still no answer....and then my phone rang....

My body froze.....How did my phine get downstairs....it was upstairs.

I walked towards it and picked it up,Looking at the number it was unknown....

Phone conversation

Samantha:........hello
Mateo:Samantha look I needa talk to you asap NOW.

I was happy that it was mateo I thought I was going to lose it for a second.

Samantha:Come over to my house theres some shit I needa tell you as well.
Mateo:Kopii see you in 5 mins.
Samantha:5 mins?
Mateo:Yea im down the block
Samantha:Why call in a unknown number
Mateo:i didn't mean to
Samantha:ok

End of phone conversation

5 mins later.

He knocked on my door and I let him in...He looked aggravated and frustrated.

Samantha:What is it you wanna tell me.....

I sat on the island

He sat next to me....

I haven't been this close to him inna a while....

He put his arm around me.....He smella so good It reminds me of when I first hugged him.....

We was hugging for about five mins And it felt even longer.His hugs protect me its like a shelter when I needed one.I love hik with all my heart even tho we have problems doesn't all relationships do and they find a way to get better.

He's still mine Always will be....

I looked up at him and Did something I haven't done in a while.

I just kissed him and im surprised he kissed back....

His big ass lips😭💜

He broke the kissed and looked at me.

Mateo:what was that for......
Samantha:idk I miss you and wanna make things work but theres something I wanna tell you thats very important.

Mateo:what?
Samantha:You can't tell anybody please or Imma gte hurt and so is this unborn baby and so Is you...

His face expression changed so fast....Nfs...it was type scary.

Mateo:whats wrong....

Samantha:Your so calles friend zavi threatens me and hits me when your not looking....he bothers me and I wanna tell jordan but Im scared idkw tho and I think He's on jades side....something she said to hik made him change idk what it is tho.

Mateo:Wtf oooouuu can I just choke him til he dies..he thinks he can threatened me when he stole my underwear he thought he was low or course uon say anything because I wanted to see where it would lead....Nigga is wild dumb and he better not let me catch him lacking.stg imma hurt that nigga

Samantha:Dont do something that you might regret thinks whats best for whats you and me and the baby... I don't want to you to go to jail and miss out on your childs life..or worst die.....

I was freaking out that he grabbed my hands and looked me dead in my eyes.

I suddenly calmed down and before I can react he kissed me....

Mateo:He's not gonna do shit and im not going anywhere babygirl.....I love you and that unborn child.

Samantha:I love you too.

Allanzia kisses*💜