Ayo's pov
I went back inside the hospital and can't stop thinking about that happened between me and queenie maybe she would of still been here if i never hit her.........anyways mateo is in his room changing and where about to go home......and when i get there imma text here.......

Samantha's pov
Im still in this basement until i hear the door open....and its jade and her friends....omfg good bye word.....bye mateo...........

Jade~don't drop her keymara
Keykey~hold her tight before she hits her head and gets a concussion and we will be in some really big trouble....
Savannah~dont be too loud dont wake up samantha
Jade~yea shhhhhh

I pretend to be sleep.........who else is they bringing in this basement......after they tied who ever up i wait for the door to close and then try lifting my head up to see.......wtf QUEENIE............thats like my sister......

Samantha:QUEENIE.....QUEENIE......QUEENIE........

She didnt answer.......i hope they didnt do anything bad to her.........but then she says something.........

Queenie:so this is where there keeping up
Samantha:yea what happen to you....
Queenie: idk we was all at the hospital and*gco
Samantha:who was in the hospital
Queenie:mateo.....
Samantha:why(getting worried)
Queenie:he didnt get a chance to tell us what happen to you so he blacked out and was unresponsive.......so we too him to the hospital....and today we was taking him home and was all gonna find out what happen to you....but before we went in....early me and ayo was on our way to the hospital and ask him he liked me and he said yea and he asked me back and i said no ideky..........but then in the hospital he threw a big sub at my by talking to zay......and i got mad and walked away he came looking for me we was yelling and then he hit me....and i ran out the hospital and half way home i think i got hit by a car......
Samantha:which is jade car........
Queenie:yup ......so how you get here
Samantha:they came to ur house and told mateo if he didnt let them have me they was gonna kill him and keymara i think had the gun pointed at him.......i cant remember....but anyways thats how im here...and there planning to throw me in the river bank tied up.......❗

Queenie:Shhhh someones coming............

*to be continued*
Allanzia kisses*💙