Jordan✨

Jordan POV
Hey guys its been a while,Theres alot of shit that ya may be thinking ion catch on to.....Well zavi he's becoming alittle bit to over controlling....he demands me to do things and I can't take it anymore....shit drains the fuck outta me..And then samantha Idk why but im getting bad vibes from the both of them.

We at last period anyways and The onky kids that are in our class is ocean,queenie,and jasmine...the rest Is some place else....

We in math btw and Im tired of math..tbh

Ocean gets giving me looks like she can read my mind or some

And queenie has her head inside of the math text book

Probably playing games and jasmine is looking off into space probably thinking about alonzo....

I wanna good home shmood....

Idk whats up with life everyone getting in there moods and shit and im just here tryna get through everyday of the week....

Imma go to the bathroom I needa a break from class..

I raised my hand and ocean looks at me weirdly but goes back to what she is doing....

The teacher notices me and Signals for me to have permission to leave the room.I get up and head towards the door and everyone was staring at me..

Like yes may I fucking head ya ugky bastards....everyone draining me.....

I leave out that fucking class and walk down the hallway to hear talking...

I slow down my paste to hear...the hallways are always empty because Everyone went on some sort of trip...caroline and key and crystal and imrpint went on that trip...

I listen closely....

???:Stoppp doing this to me please...
???:Your only making it worst....
???:ZAVIII STOP
???:SAY SOMETHING AGAIN AND IMMA SLICE YOUR NECK OPEN AND LEAVE YOU HERE TO DIE FUCK WITH ME

Omg I cover my mouth...
Zavi:I will kill anybody that Finds out about this shit Idc...
???:Chill tf out

And all I can hear is whispers....

And then the halls become really quite...I should've done something but what Im useless I don't wanna die and who was zavi talking to....imma question him later because shit is starting to kinda add up....

Im scared for who ever that was in the hallways I should've Looked to see damn Im so stupid but Idk what if they was looking in the direction I was coming from....yikes....

Watch its quite when I see him....

Allanzia kisses*👊